Season 2 - state of arms/condemn?

I havnt totally been keeping up with all the PTR-changes. In which way did they fix condem/arms warriors? Did they disconnect condemn from the charge or lower the damage of it? Ive been trying to read but im failing to find the fixes. Anyone can inform me?

1 Like

They changed nothing and they won’t.

No its still a POWERHOUSE.

1 Like

Haha m8 you always crack me up :smiley: Nice april fools joke there my friend but its not april.

So please be serious, because topic is serious. In what way did they fix warriors?

• Arms

• Mortal Strike damage increased by 10% in non-PvP situations.
    • Deep Wounds damage increased by 10% in non-PvP situations.
    • Overpower damage increased by 10%.
    • Execute damage increased by 10%. This does not apply to Condemn (Venthyr Ability).
  • New PvP Talent: Warbringer.

• Demolition (PvP Talent) now increases Shattering Throw’s damage to absorb shields by an additional 500%.

• Overwatch (PvP Talent) has been removed.

• Fury

• Slaughterhouse (PvP Talent) has been redesigned – Your Rampage damage reduces the healing the target receives by 15% for 5 seconds, stacking up to 4 times.

Those are the patch notes that more or less matter the most. Overall they removed spell reflect for teammates and gave MS to fury. Dunno, they will still be opressive af imo.

So what youre saying is that they haft been left untouched in pvp? …

edit:

In that case, see you after warrior bug is fixed.

see you.

(10 caracters)

They changed literally nothing. The only change arms got is removal of Spellreflect for teammates and addition of more shield damage to a talent you will almost never use.

They even got buffed

Basically, yeah. While my first post sure was a bit sarcastic with a grain of salt it sadly was actually true with the first part.

Bye Felicia

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.