Season 2 Tier Set Appearances Revealed for All 13 Classes in Dragonflight

They are indeed. Looking forward to the future stuff

1 Like

I don’t know why Blizzard still use male human as default model for tier sets.

Those sets are nice.

But everything looks 200% worse on human male…

I kind of wish Blizzard would be bold and do some tier sets – especially for cloth users – that were more underplayed and low-fantasy. Cool but not glittering. Smart but not bulky. Epic but not big shoulders.

I feel like Blizzard tends to always lean into the crowd that wants bigger and broader and shinier and with extra sprinkles!

1 Like

I wish Blizzard can make wow sets more like diablo sets. WoW sets are too cartoonish and exaggerated.

2 Likes

Lol priests are getting some love from art department. Both priest sets looks amazing so far in DF.

Most of them look great especially war and sham.

Nice, very good looking sets

hmm i sorta like it but not enough to raid for it :smiley:

JEUS CHRIST!!! DH,Hunter,Monk set looks like recolor from blue gear! and the rest looks awsome. WTF is this garbage

I got a “I’ve seen something very similar before” feeling at almost every single one of them. Not impressed. Just some extra bling bling on old sets - it feels like.

1 Like

Because we are the superior race, the best race.

What do you expect goblin model? :smile:

Priest set is the best, if not top2 easily.

what ? :smiley:
TBC tier 4 i think was good looking on hunter
i still know people that play hunter still rocking that set
Even tier 5 i think was good with those big blue shoulders
Cataclysm firelands and cataclysm first tier looks good on hunter that murlock head is fantastic
MOP had good transmog set for hunter but it is no longer obtainable :smiley:

All tints for all classes were datamined and are on wowhead frontpage

i assume those are priest mythic and elite pvp ?
AMAAGADD ??

this makes me want to start a priest…

Glad set most probably
very fitting for shadow

1 Like

DK looking hot too

1 Like
3 Likes

Players have been asking for a High-Res retribution set forever. This is the closet they’ll probably get, and it look awesome!

The priest set suits priests alot more than Paladins.

Your trolling… It’s nice that you try to spread the power of shrilling and positivity and all.
But Paladins have been wanting a set like this ever since the Judgement set back then.

Then they gave it to the priests. While they ended up getting a set that makes them look like a basic brick stone statue. Come on…

I hate Paladins just as much as the next guy… Even made a pvp thread about deleting them back in the day. But this is just bullying at this point.

1 Like

That ‘priest’ set is just so Paladin. Reminds me of the Judgement set.

That horrible generic tube robe thing we got is awful.

One day Puny… One day. Fingers crossed.

1 Like

No.

But the general design of the Set suits Priests alot more than Paladins… In my opinion.

I just find it odd that 1 class seems very jealous that another class finally got a cool set.

It looks nothing like a Paladin.

Its just not though. It Coloured like Calia, a priest, its made of Cloth with Gold bits.

I’m not saying that Paladins don’t deserve an Elaborate set like that. But if I looked at this set, I immediately think Priest. And it bares no resemblance to the Judgement set, like the actual Paladin set does.

I’m sure they’ve got something awesome coming when the “Light” themed Patch/expansion comes when ever it comes.

But this is without a doubt a Priest set.

I will be collecting Both along with the Mage set… and maybe Evoker as well.

1 Like