Season 3 was the best m+ season in df

And you know why? … because there weren’t any dragonflight dungeons.

• We had short dungeons like atal dazar, black rook hold.
  • big pulls aoe dungeons with everbloom
  • less swirly spam on trash packs
  • normal boss fights without voice communication needed.
  • and many more. df dungeon are just bad af.

The only god thing this season are the coins for the raid loot.

4 Likes

RLP and AC (with skip).

AA

Whut? :smiley: Tons of swirlies in S3. Remember the “spinny boyz” from EB? :smiley:

But swirlies atleast you can dodge. In S3 you had a TON of unavoidable casts which were 1-shot if you were unlucky to get 2 at once. Archers of BRH anyone?

Yeah… EB bosses… so fun… and DOTI bosses… so fun too… or… dare to say it … ToT bosses…

DF dungeons are superior because if you follow the strat/methodology, interrupt what needs to be interrupted, you will succeed. If you don’t, you die.

Take the NO elemental boss all healers are complaining about : Healer needs to keep 10 stacks of orbs at all time. So the game for the healer is to do just that. Pick up orbs. People don’t get it, people die.

Or the Snake boss people die to in Uldaman. Well, you dont have to stun the boss when he does the Uber Empowerment. You can do that, with abilities from the tank, before it. So the tank can time it such that you dont get a bleed + AoE overlap. And its EZ boss.

Or Bromach… people still dont get the “focus totem” part right. They pop CDs with BL on pull and then the totem does not fall. Wipe.

Or BH… tanks STILL dont get it : tank pulls next to cauldrons… Or last boss… tanks still dont get that the spawn location of the totem depends on the possition of the boss. So if the totem spawns under a cloud and Melees cant hit it… then we die…

List goes on… :slight_smile:

Do mechanics right, and dungeons are SUPER enjoyable. Fail, and you die.

1 Like

A lot of DPS in pugs are throwing and stealing orbs from the healer on that fight, lol.

I just wanted to slam my face against the desk when I saw it happen in a +11 nokhud I was in as shadow. Hunter just speeded through all the orbs close to the healer and then we wiped.

b honest - it was amazing because it was super easy .

if you wanan enjoy this season do what i do on 2 tank alts :slight_smile: - hit certain score i wanted 2100+ and now im just farming AV+8 and ruby +2 - makes this significantly more enjoyable - althugh boring like hell :smiley:

once i hit 520+ then i will go for score on others and for portals on one of fortified weeks :slight_smile:

all wow dungeons and raids are awesome even something like Violet Hold is great just deal with it or don’t play it the pve is always great and if you don’t like that’s a you issue not a game issue

s3 was easy and that was good!
i already got the awakened raid mount, ksm mount and there is nothing more to collect from m+ or raid.
i started to gear alts for coins to buy transmog later in the season :slight_smile:
season is over in a week anyway. pandaland is calling

1 Like

The way it’s supposed to work as you let your healer aggressively stack on pull and dps get what they can, but you ALWAYS let dps take a late orb to refresh their stacks every storm. Healer doesn’t need stacks outside of storms so they can let theirs drop and build them back up, dps want to refresh their stacks every time so they don’t have to build them back up after each storm.

I enjoyed s3 mainly because at the begining of the season i had so many people quing for my dungeons and it was even more the higher i was going
Now it seems all people are not interested in s4
because when i create my own key there is very few people quing up
I hope this is not trend going forward because i’m gonna be disapointed

This is a mistake. Storms are not the only thing causing damage. There is a generalized AoE (the blue zones) that chunks a lot of damage.

And you have yo constantly top the HP of the whole group, which takes significant mana to do.

So no. The healer has to refresh their stacks constantly. One way to acheive it is to divide the area into pizza slices and healer gets 1 pizza slice of orbs.

1 Like

Nope, DF dungeons are just utter trash

Dawn of the aspects

ok i have to take it back with the coins. they made the WORST change in week 2 they dropt instant all coins you missed. was nice for alts to catchup or later in the season to farm coins for tmog.
now they changed it so only 1 can drop per boss and its not guaranteed.

so what do we have. trash dungeon and playing the raids over and over and over and over for the coins but im not surprised its the same company after all.

well you can blame blizzard for killing m+ for weaker players or alts.

im doing atm experiment - how fresh alt feels - and its beyond horrible.

in first week i got to 476 - by miracle i managed to get into 1 m0 just because i sweapped to healer spec - as dps its impossible - listing my own key ? doesnt work since i didnt play it in s3 so its not linked to my main score on raider io :slight_smile:

this week managed to get it to 489 and only reason i completed 4 dungeon quest is that i again swapped to healing spec :slight_smile:

when you list you key ? nobody signed.

when you sign to others keys - nobody take you cause everyone wants 500 + :0

and i cant even blame them seeing how horribly people persom in ruby +2 i farm for wyrms on 3 main chars :slight_smile:

blizzard gated and denied access to m+ for majority of playerbase.

but keys like +8 and higher are super vibrant and alive :slight_smile: because thats where mains are in .

alts are basicly dead if you dont ply with your guildies.

1 Like

I am a PvP player and eaven i played season 3, got my portals
It was fun

This week i need too run the weekly quest 4 M0 and i finsih one and halth way true i was like dude is this dungeon ending it takes forever, idk if i can make it its so boring if they take forever

1 Like

At least you dont have Mythic+ Pit of Saron, Dungeon is so good but at the same time “hard” to get everyone skip some mobs

So I guess Dawn of the infinite isn’t a DF dungeon?

Yeah we basically played a season with only 6 dungeons :grimacing:

On the other hand …

M+ Forge of souls …

Would be ideal m+ dungeon :stuck_out_tongue:

fall was a good, short and had one of the best loot but rise omfg. walking simulator. and yes its a df dungeon and it was bad.

No matter your feelings on it, you saying it’s good cause there was no dragonflight dungeons in the season but we had 2.