Season 4 balance druid tier set bonus is not what we voted for

Please revert the season 1 tier set bonus changes that were made coming into season 2!

Having free spenders every time you entered eclipse was actually really exciting and fun to play with, and IMO no other tier set has matched the season 1 tier set since.

I voted for season 1 tier set assuming they were going to revert the changes since they were made only to make sure druids were not wearing the s1 4set bonus in s2 content.

Tettles made a similar post on the US forums that you can check out as well!

13 Likes

frfr no cap this is truuuuu

2 Likes

please listen to Freya blizz nobody voted for this and Freya is v sadge

2 Likes

16 days have past since this post and obviously no dev listened. It’s a joke wowhead even mentioned balance as the worst tier set.

4PC season 4 is 1% better if you are full heroic equipped only. So keeping Season 3 Set is a viable choice.

This company has absolutely no clue. “FUN” season… my a**

2 Likes

Yep what op said

1 Like

This Set ist only a Joke !!! Changing into it means a big DMG loss so i dont understand why they did it Like this.

1 Like

Yeah currently the s3 set is stronger in many situations even with a big ilvl diff

1 Like

Maybe they want us to play with tier 3 cause it’s better until you get full hc set. Unfun and not what i woted for.
How hard it is to keep the promise of all sets are going to be equal power level? That is not the case now!

1 Like

Seems like they are buffing it with next reset not sure if its the same as it was but great change :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.