Season ends in 28 days

The team has continued to watch this topic throughout Season 1. An additional bump in the weekly inflation rate was done recently and we continue to monitor the impact of this.

For Season 2, additional changes are being investigated to reduce the disparity in general ratings between Solo Shuffle and the other brackets.

My thought is now so they increase the rating gain in 2s and 3s to match solo shuffle rating or do they reduce the rating gain in solo shuffle to match the 2s and 3s?

Or they could do a little bit of both, time will tell.

1 Like

Only speculation you made that actually makes sense.

Thanks, bro. :heart:

It’s a joke becouse blizzard have not added crimson pennant yet.

I looked it up and it looks cool.

Blizz said they add it before next season, let’s se about that.

Thank god it ends i gope they remove all the rewards from shuffle besides legends and the r1 thingi

Becouse of all rets?

Cause of the bracket itself

What about the bracket, it’s a good thing peps without friends can start playing arenas.

To bad blizz don’t balance specs that well, that’s all.

No you should only get legend amd r1 nothing more not duelist not elite nothing to make 3v3 amd 2v2 special again and they gonna adress this they even made a poste

1 Like

Most peps that even got legend exploited it before fix by playing other specc on low cr, legend means kinda nothing this season.

Thats why they can remove all other rewards

Sitting in custom for 30 min for a healer that leave in 1 lose is not fun gameplay, shuffle is alot better then that.

It’s good if u got a premade team to play with but not for pugging.

I agree remove lfg rbg 2v2 and 3v3 and make everything solo queue.

And make gladiator 0.5% of all the brackets like wotlk.

Remove Blizzard

Sounds good, i wanna play normal arena just having no friends to play with, cba open custom sitting there.

I am sure i can do good if i just had a team to play with.

0,5% sounds bad, just make legend counts mount :smiley:

Absloutely not, besides you would make the 0.5% cutoff probably so don’t complain.