Season ends in 28 days

thoughts on this lol ?

3 Likes

im on vacation that week so i hate it xd there goes my small chance of getting the soloq title…

is it true?

No not so soon please, i don’t play that much rn. Can’t make it to 2400 on solo shuffle… now I’m sad, maybe next season.

I’ve already uninstalled WoW and everything related to it, but if there’s any regret at all, then it’s not getting the season 2 duelist enchant illusion. It doesn’t really make sense since I have no plans of returning to the game anymore, but that enchant illusion would’ve been nice to try out for a couple of my mogs.
But alas, sticking with the game solely for an enchant illusion isn’t worth it, so it’s better to cut the ties now.

I was on a 6-month auto-renewal sub, so unfortunately I still have some game time left that I won’t really use, but it can sometimes be fun to sit on the forum like this and it helps me work on my English a bit, so since I already have the game time I might as well keep posting a while longer.

Good luck & have fun to everyone in DF s2!

3 Likes

Yeah no one will play that, not with that ugly glad mount.

I’ll play like 2 lobbies for the 2.1 enchant though.

Considering how unpopular the regular arenas have been in DF s1, and the popularity of shuffle, I’d argue people haven’t been playing this season for the glad mount either. :laughing:

1 Like

We already know what it looks like? Do you have a link?

The last poster in the thread mentions the density being lower on PTR though.

Damn that’s early

Oh I see. I prefer this season’s enchant, it’s more creative than just being yet another big blurry cloud of particles around the weapon.

You are the one saying ret palas are fine, your opinion is not taken seriously regarding anything.

I think it’s nice because I have some red mogs on my account, and I wasn’t good enough to get the bloody tyranny back during MoP, so it would’ve looked good with some of my mogs if the density ends up being the same as in the video.
But if the last poster ends up being correct and the density turns out to be lower on live realms, then I think it’ll become a big disappointment for many people. Time will tell.

(I of course won’t be getting it though.)

As you can see, Rets are no match for me.
I destroy them thanks to my superior UI and keybind setup.
https://i.imgur.com/SaJjskT.png

It depends how much lower it is.

Honestly I also liked it better when it was 1 illusion per expansion, rather than per season. Since there were fewer PvP illusions, they were easier to identify and you could immediately tell in which expansion they were obtained.

They feel less special nowadays.

1 Like

So you want less rewards? holy jeez XDD
Yup you are the best troll i’ve ever seen.

I’m just saying everyone can spot the MoP and Legion illusions and know what they are.
Can’t say the same about all the Shadowlands illusions, and I believe it’ll be the same for Dragonflight.

The more you get of something, the more forgettable it becomes.

I mean… That isn’t really because it was just 1 for the expansion. It’s because they’re very eye-catching, because (using your words):

^ that’s why. If they’d make it 1 illusion per season, and use the exact same animation as the Legion enchant illusion every single season and just swap the color each season, then people would still be turning their eyes to look at those illusions and they’d memorize which season the illusion color they liked was from.

Mark this words, DF Season 2 will be most dead season game ever seen. And probably S2 will begin the total death of PvP generally. PvP era comes to the end (No king rule forever).
What a journey it was.
RIP PvP: Jan. 30, 2007- May. 2, 2023.

If Legion (pruning) and BFA (having to farm PvE gear) didn’t kill PvP, then nothing will.
Certainly not Dragonflight, which made plenty of steps in the right direction.