Season ends in 28 days

i mean pvp right now is pretty okey
it’s only the turbosweats that are really complaining, doesn’t matter what CR they may have, they just gotta sweat sweat sweat

It might hurt 2s or 3s even more, but I dont expect shuffle to be any less popular.

What does worry me, is that with season end being so close + AWC being the coming weekend, we might not see any big ret adjustments coming, hopefully I’m wrong about that

1 Like

Dudes wake up. That’s the exact reason they end season this soon. So they don’t have to fix this mess anymore.

You switching games or taking a longer brake from everything?

I was moving to a new city, so I’ve been pretty busy with RL either way, but the game is just not worth playing anymore. Tbh only reason I stuck with it through SL was cuz of the sunken cost fallacy messing with my head, but I’ve had enough of that now. I’ve had it with the problems that they take forever to fix, and the ones they could prevent with just a tiny bit of insight.

But yeah, I’m just playing random stuff and spending my time reading and doing RL stuff these days. Lots of time on my hands since there’s no more WoW for me. :laughing:

That’s why I played black desert a long time. After I sold my account I felt so good and I never regret my decision. If you feel this way, it’s time to move on.

Will miss you on the forums though. =/

1 Like

Just push for 2.1k the illusion would look dope on your current mog. Its not that hard to get 2.1k and its worth it.

I know it isn’t difficult, but playing a game I dislike for the sake of only that enchant illusion just isn’t worth it. :laughing:

I would’ve liked to try the enchant illusion on my orc warr though, would’ve probably looked nice. But again, it’s just not worth it. :laughing:

Yeah feel ya, stopped pvping too. But still I think its worth getting things before they are removed, just for the sake of having the option to use them in the future.

It’s good to get some challenge and see the new changes but like said above 3s will be dead regardless so all stuck forever in shuffle till the end of time i guess.

I mean, that’s FOMO in a nutshell, and I would’ve done that if I thought there’s any chance of returning in the future, but I’m honestly done. I’ll play diablo 4 though, but I’m done with WoW. I’ve been pondering on it for months tbh, but I finally took the leap to say goodbye for good to the game.

1 Like

Good riddance, the forums will be the better place now for sure :slight_smile: :sparkles:

Now there is the reaction I expected. Thank you. :heart:

You are welcome! Have fun wherever you go and don’t look back please!

1 Like

Rip speculation god…

2 Likes

The team has continued to watch this topic throughout Season 1. An additional bump in the weekly inflation rate was done recently and we continue to monitor the impact of this.

For Season 2, additional changes are being investigated to reduce the disparity in general ratings between Solo Shuffle and the other brackets.

My thought is now so they increase the rating gain in 2s and 3s to match solo shuffle rating or do they reduce the rating gain in solo shuffle to match the 2s and 3s?

Or they could do a little bit of both, time will tell.

1 Like

Only speculation you made that actually makes sense.

Thanks, bro. :heart: