Season ends in 28 days

Drunk again?

1 Like

Abit still owned 3 guys in 5 sec.

I did macro saltwater potion on pillar, 30% more dmg i bought 1k of em.

When i owned x3 guys 5 sec i also had berserker :smiley:

Still 5 seconds owns 3 guys in 5 sec is fun.

In sheet oblirate.

State of Solo Shuffle is pure trash, 28 days left so many are struggling now with this unbalance shi:t to reach titles, elite sets and so on. Really bad move

technically 25 now

https://www.wowhead.com/news/new-shadow-flame-weapon-enchant-and-transmog-coming-in-patch-10-1-332153

Sorry to shatter your dreams guys it’s a raid enchant.

Why would you think it’s a duelist enchant haha

Blizzard giving us anything cool? Nah

1 Like

kinda sad ye but on the other hand i dont rly care that much. everybody would have it anyways.
atleast in previous expacs u had to put in a lil effort to get 2.1
duelist now in ss is pretty much a joke.

Sorry about that, I had no reason to doubt the person who made the thread claiming it is the duelist illusion. Wasn’t intentional, but I’m sorry for spreading the confusion and misinformation.
Guess I can say goodbye in a more proper fashion then, so lucky me I guess. I never would’ve touched m+ or raids either way, no matter what. :laughing:

1 Like

To be fair. I think I’ll quit too. I have 1,5 more week of sub but I’m not logging in for a week. Also I had half a year break before and only good things happened to me in my life. Lost weight, got back in shape and got promoted at work. So I think it’s time. Game isn’t that good and 10.1 doesn’t look good either. I think it’s more worth to spend time on improving IRL than in game that is slowly dying. Good luck Beware - wish me the same.

1 Like

Definitely best of luck to you too! It’s been a fun way to kill time with ya’ here on the forum through the years, but it has to end some time. Adieu!

not enough time for you to get glad or what? Mmr still not high enough? xD

When we talking been away abit, is only sheet nerfed next season or is dread on winter + pvp silence also, if dread of winter + silence is nerfed not sure how i set up my burst.

My wins is for sheet dread of winter silence burst, if all this is nerfed how i do my cleave?

If only sheet is nerfed it’s fine but if the other is, i am doomed.

Let it go and never repeat

If blizzard want to be serious E-Sport game , abominations like rogues, rets, RMP, disco priests shoud never exist.

They need to be quicker with hotfixes, and never allow one class to infest bracket like rats. All PvP changes must be explained and justified, for example they nerfed resto druid because M+ performance, now class is utter trash in PvP you simply cannot make decent spec while in same time they keep buffing other healers (this is not way to go)

1 Like

U can still get good, maybe not u, just.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.