Season of bad luck

I killed Fyrakk every week since the raid opened, and have yet not recieved Fyralath, and since this week was the last chance of season 3, im wondering, if all the bad luck protection i have stacked up will carry over to season 4?

Are you killing it on Heroic?

I would expect it to carry over into S4.

I’ve heard that 15 kills with BLP makes for a cert, but I wonder if it is actually more like 15 clears, plus or minus a couple depending on your luck with embers from other bosses…

That’s a myth and has been debunk’d already to bad math.

Fair enough. Didn’t know.

I think mine dropped around my 10-12th Fyrakk kill, doing 5-boss skip runs. Anecdotally I feel like an awful lot of people who’ve been running the raid regularly seem to have got theirs.

But it’s entirely possible that there’s an unlucky 10% or something. In WoW, that number turns into tens of thousands of players :pensive:

The legendary drop is so badly done that I’m just gonna reroll away from any class that gets a legendary in the future if blizzard doesn’t learn from this one.

2 Likes

still waiting on my evoker legendary lol

He is doing it on LFR and normal for farm. He has 1 heroic kill. Not sure how high the LFR and normal chances are, but i think not the same as heroic/mythic.

I got mine for Heroic before the increase in good luck.

Welcome to the club.

This legendary has been the worst and most bitter disappointment of DF for me. Abysmal implementation of a legendary

1 Like

If you killed LFR every week it was available you wouldn’t have close to 2% drop chance increase. Normal isn’t much better.

If you had done heroic you would have it already.

If you are doing LFR your chance is 15% at max.

I don’t recall normal. 30% i think it was, but don’t quote me on that.

got it on both of my alts from LFR. so drop rate is good, just your bad luck.

Everyone seem to be focusing on the wrong thing, so let me clarify. Im not complaining that i didnt get the axe. I fully accept the fact that playing on higher difficulty yelds better rewards, i have no problem with that. I am genuinely just wondering if the bad luck protection carries over to season 4.