[Season of Discovery] [Alliance] [EU-Wild Growth] [Semi-Hardcore] 8/8 ST (Top 9 sever for speed clear) <SoDs Law>

Raid Times: We don’t have fixed raid days at the moment due to the 3 day reset period of the raid. Our raids always start at 20:00 server time

Progress:
BFD: Cleared with 4 teams. Fastest Clear 23 minutes

Gnomeregan: Cleared with 4 teams. Fastest Clear 35 minutes.

ST: 8/8 cleared with 4 teams in the first reset (rank 50 on server)

Fastest ST Clear 40 minutes
Top 9 server speed clear
Top 150 world speed clear

Recruitment: This phase we are going to have 4 20man teams in the guild!

We are looking for more exceptional players of any class/role to strengthen our raid roster!

We are also looking for more social players.

What can you expect: We are a semi-hardcore guild. Most of us are in our early 30ies. Our main goal is to find the perfect balance between serious raiding and having fun. We want to form a wholesome community with zero drama and zero toxicity. We want everyone to have a fun and stress free experience in our guild.

We aim to clear end game content fast and efficiently. We expect raiders to come prepared to raids with relevant enchants and consumables.
We are looking for likeminded people. When applying to our guild your personality is more important than your raiding experience.

How to apply: You can /w Selvaria, Neffer, Sav or Chanella in game.

Good morning.

Im currently looking for a guild/ community to play classic SoD in since starting up over the weekend.

Im gradually levelling towards 25 (19 atm) and im interested in doing PvE content.

Im available in games most evenings, from around 7pm UK time due to work/ family commitments.

Although I have never played classic much, if you think this guild would be a right fit for me it would be a great to learn more about it and also help towards your guilds projected raid goals.

Sounds good! Feel free to /w me in game for a chat or invite to the guild

Cool, will do later this evening.

We are 7/7 BFD and we are still recruiting to form a 2nd raid team

Hi
I was wondering what is your raid schedule ? start time and so on?
EU player with a job :wink:

-Elmu

Hello,

I’ve recently hit 25 and currently farming pre-raid BIS. I’m a ret pally looking for a good community to raid with through SoD.

What are your raid days and times? I’m UK Based with a job so looking for an evening schedule

Thank you,

We don’t have fixed raid days at the moment due to the 3 day reset of the raid. Our raids always start at 20:00 server time

1 Like

Sounds pretty good. What time would you be on later to get an invite? Currently at work but will be on later

Should have mentioned I was Voratile. Just changed character :smiley:

I am online now and will be online until around 23:00 server time

Hey there, I’m interested as I’m still levelling and my current guilds raid times just don’t align with my work and home life - do you have a discord?

Yes we do have a discord but I don’t think we are allowed to post links here. We are currently working on forming a 3rd raid team. You can /w (Selvaria or Zandine) ingame to have a chat about the guild

The guild sounds absolutely splendid. I would love to apply!

I will /w you ingame!

Recruitment is also open to social members now!

Thank you for accepting me! It feels like home <3

Would I be able to join you too? Same name as Retail on Classic SOD

Recruitment is still open for more social members

We are still recruiting, we have a perma spot for 1 Priest Healer and we always have spots for social people as well!

We are looking for more players to strengten our raid roster for phase 2. We cleared 6/6 Gnomeregan.