Season of Discovery Class Tuning Incoming - 21 February

Bard changes.
Where.

1 Like

GG blizz the HP buff litteraly made balance WORSE. before all classes did a lot of dmg. Now theres only a select few. BAD BAD CHANGE

The most idiotic changes I ever saw in WoW Classic. Prolly won’t re-subscribe.

they will prolly over nerf it like they did boomie, SP is fine, boomie wasnt.
boomie literally did what SP does atm every 6s, SP is balanced.

lets fix the insane values from PoM/Penance first so you actually need a braincell to play healpriest.

Wait, what happened with an hp buff?

Added to the OP here, as we now intend to make the following additional adjustments with scheduled weekly maintenance:

Priest

• Mind Spike damage increased by 10%.

• Void Plague damage increased by 10%.

• Shadow Word: Death base damage before modifiers decreased by 40% and spellpower coefficient adusted to 42.9% (was 64.3%).

• Developers’ notes: Overall, this should result in a 33-40% damage reduction on Shadow Word: Death, depending on the amount of spellpower the priest has. Shadow Word: Death has been doing a larger percentage of overall priest damage than intended, and we feel like this could begin to put additional pressure on healers in PvE, as spellpower gear improves and the damage that priests inflict on themselves continues to scale upwards. It could also prove to be increasingly oppressive in PvP, as it’s an instant attack that can be used on the move, from range, with very little counterplay.

3 Likes

“Rogues 40 energy cost Muti is fine LMFAO.” - noone ever except you, please play the actual game instead of looking at logs and listening to the people that wanted SP and Boomie nerfs.

You can go screw yourself, SP shouldn’t been your priority, rogues should’ve, along with

• Between the Eyes
  • Quick Draw
  • Shadow Step
    all of these 20yards is the issue.
  • Mutilate (40 energy for literally a 30+% crit ability x2 is not balanced)

I feel like I’ve seen people complain about dying to OP priest dots a lot lately and you buff it by 10%?

remove plis hunter melee rune Raptor Strike cooldown affect. thats no great gameplay spamming 1 skill and be top dps XD

1 Like

Back to 300 damage SW:D with not a single utility aspect. This skill will be always broken or never used if you keep just changing the numbers.
Ppl will use penance back again.

It’s an overall nerf for pve and sincerely don’t know why, expecially because last phase was litterally unplayable. You could have increased mind spike a lil more.

The VP buff it’s just stupid, like you don’t even consider the fact that next phase will probably able to crit.

1 Like

Just side note, my boomie lvl 26 is completely unplayable now, I was just in BFD with guild and my dps is joke beyond joke. Cant imagine I can defend my self while questing in open world with this dps and lack of anything defensive. And aliance players are everywhere you go. Server is dense and unplayable for normal questing and boomie wont get into any SM group with this poor damage. Its just alt but completely gone.

1 Like

Your overpowered dot just got another buff, you’ll deal with it. Penance isn’t useable in shadowform so people wont be using penance, do you even know your own class?

3 Likes

Fotm rerollers only know half of their class

1 Like

Did you forget something? Have you not checked the pitiful Frost Mage stats in BFD/Gnomeregan?

i’m bidone…

1 Like

Well done Blizzard , now Priest is just going to go back to Penance but now with a nice void plague buff ! Great job…

Disc priest it is.

1 Like

Skill issue

As a mage main, frost is fine. Blizzard teased adding deep freeze for later phases which will be a big boost

Please nerf arcane surge, ele shamans, rogues and melee hunters. They are OP in pvp!

people whine about pvp balance then i see these ideas.

do you have any idea What will happen in pvp if you add 500 dmg to equalise it with other classes in pve, class would be broken AF

you forget Shadow priest.