Season of Discovery Hotfixes - Updated 12 January

I like this stuff to.

Locks taking their downfall cuz of hunters. R.i.p

Im here only for activing logs haha

reconsider following please:

• Rogue’s Between the Eyes is a ranged Kidney Shot + Damage, remove the damage aspect.
  • Rogue gap closer removed or paladin gets a gap closer, simple as that. (their slow).
  • Shamans Ancestral Guidance does a 1 to 1 heal to damage conversion on flame shocked targets within 40yards, basically they heal and deal 300-400 damage per heal within 40yards, are you for real? basically you die to a thorns like effect which is on a 2min CD, utterly busted crap which should be 50% less in PvP.
  • Shaman’s Overload/Lava Burst, either nerf Lava Burst damage or change Overload to be 25% on Lava Bursts.
  • Hunter and Warlock pets chasing you WHILE STEALTHED. please just fix it, its literally a bug.
  • priests being able to stun you from 3-4 different dots, which is almost guranteed to happen. Or full heal with penance.
  • priests homunculi range to 30y
  • priests penance and pom cost increased, wildgrowth sits at 250 per cast and PoM/Penance are at 70-80mana per cast
  • remove all world buffs movement speed increases

Is there a chance to revert the decision made to Shadowy Figure at the very end of epic item recipes? I clicked wrong dialogue option by mistake and I am permanently locked from recipes.

January 8, 2024

Season of Discovery

• [With weekly restarts] The Battle for Ashenvale now has minimum and maximum times between battles. It will now never restart sooner than about 2 hours after its last start, and will not take longer than about 3 hours since its last start. If player activity is very low or very high, the percentage progress will be sped up or slowed down to match those time constraints.
  • [With weekly restarts] Battle for Ashenvale quests “Clear the Forest!” and “Repelling Invaders” now award 1000 reputation (was 200).

yeah has been bugged for a few weeks now, how about yall start finally fixing hunters BM rune? pets should NEVER do 80-100% of the hunters damage

1 Like

then buff hunters damage lol. why you guys think that hunters should be on a bottom? only pure dps class that wont have dmg? really think about it

1 Like

Just wondering: who thought this “minimum time” of 2 hours was a good idea? Why didn’t you just add a timer? Now we have 97% on both sides for over 30 minutes and noone knows when the next evet will start but everyone has to be ready in raids without anything else to do because it just might start any minute! A typical convoluted “Blizzard” solution instead of an easy solution: just let it start every 2 hours and skip the percentage crap.

5 Likes

This 97% has to be reworked.

Blizzard still ignoring Safespotting ingame is hilarious, is that p2 content way more important than enforcing rules you set?

I can understand the 3 hour max limit, but the 2 hour minimum seems a bit weird, only confuses and slows down everything.

+1 TTB bois

suprised how rogues are allowed to have abilities that have more than half the range of most spells when it is already difficult enough to get distance from them thanks to shadowstrike and sprint.
lets nerf rogues before they get out of hand in p2 by nerfing Quick Draw/Between the Eyes range to 10y.

1 Like

Just claiming my char. Nice thread btw.

show active

show active

Fix warrior titan grip

Where is Thrash for cat

1 Like

can u finally please Change void plague Rune Slot with homunculi so we can use twisted faith and void plague together, would make Shadow priest less useless as it is right now

1 Like