Season of mastery cant enter world

i cant enter the world to delete my mail to transfer my characters off because yous have shut the server 1 day early 21st and not what yous said the 22nd , now i have to wait 2 for a response like cmon how bad can yous be at running this, if yous say the 22nd CLOSE IT ON THE 22ND NOT THE 21ST FFS

Why did you wait for the last day to delete your mail and transfer?

Didn’t they say the 14th of Feb originally?

You could just do the things you need a day or two before they are closed. Besides, it’s only a few hours early. It’s not like they sprung the date on you.

1 Like

Yea, the post says before February 22, we all can see that. However, most people assume that they will do this at scheduled maintenance but they again they decided to surprise the players by avoiding common sense decisions and basic logic. There is no particular reason to shut the game off from players 3 hours before normal scheduled maintenance.

I mean why do things this literally? Why not do it during the scheduled maintenance, best solution for everyone.

1 Like

Logic based means they wouldn’t have extended the closing date.

They did say they would close them with the maintenance but Blizzard are well known for changing their minds, this early closure should have been anticipated.

I was expecting it and have warned people many times.

You are saying that expecting the unexpected is to be expected from Blizzard.

Yes but still no.

2 Likes

Since November these realms were planned for closure. The advice was to transfer off as early as possible.

People playing until the very last minute of SOM. Tell me again that there was no interest in SOM.

1 Like

There was a 100% experience buff on the SoM realms. This is why people stayed and leveled their characters. I was planning on leveling today until the scheduled maintenance but Blizzard had disabled the Enter World button by the time I managed to log in to the game.

What is the big deal, why are you people arguing for people losing their characters over a simple mistake? Just extend the Enter World time for couple days or a week, does not cost anything.

2 Likes

I thought it would be closed back in November, it was already extended too long.

the point is they said the 22nd not the 21st, people work and have a life popping on a few hours before 22nd to sort your characters would be normal for some people

1 Like

And I thought it would be on the 14th but they extended it, so you should have left in the extra week you had.

1 Like

So when exactly did they close it, and try not to be so rude.

I mean to the minute.

How ironic

yeah am not very bright cause i know how to read

As someone stated above the SoM have been up for closure since November, it’s astonishing that those picking up the “people have to work and have a life” excuse, didn’t have time to sort their characters…since November.

It’s also interesting and funny that when people start to counter argument with posts made my Blizzard giving warning about SoM closing, some above start to throwing insults.

I do believe that in here there’s several people with IRL responsibilities that had their characters sorted a while ago or at least before the deadline. if your IRL is that busy maybe you shouldn’t be playing video games much less a MMORPG OR you could try to manage your time a bit better.

2 Likes

No excuse is necessary, it’s completely irrelevant what reason anyone had for wanting to play SoM yesterday. Blizzard clearly stated here on the forums that the EU SoM servers would be closed on the 22nd, so they should stick to that.

4 Likes

We need a fix for the mailbox issue so we can transfer the chars!

1 Like

https://eu.battle.net/support/en/help/contact/167/ticket

Open a ticket they will delete the mail for you.

What I have been reading until yesterday was that
Season of Mastery was a flop, realms were dead for long time and suddenly in the last day, in the last hours of its existence people want to play it. I really don’t get it.

cheers i have but its a 3 days wait lol