Season of Mastery Realms Closing Soon -- Transfers Available

Make a ticket, Blizzard don’t respond (or even read) the forums.

2 Likes

Obviously a WOW player leveling a night elf death knight.

My character’s name is visible above my posts.

If you don’t want others to talk to you, why are you posting on forums?

Согласен…:+1:

Helllo how are you ?

Bugger you. Still we can go only to Era Pyrewood, Kingsfall or Firemaw. Wont’ do!

Still same - bye-bye toons.

sorry i been trying to start a new forum in wow classic but its not letting so I’m going to post in here… sorry for my spelling i struggle a lot with spelling as i have a brain injury but i will try my best…

Can Blizzard please for the love of god do 2 different battlegrounds 1 wsg and ab for normal people who can play the game then for twinks who cant play the game fair do wsg and ab for them then if a twink tries to enter a normal wsg or ab it should say something you cant enter this bg as you over geared for it please try using twink bg’s this really isn’t hard why should new players join bgs with twinks and get 1 shoted twinks get 150million kills new players gets none surely twinks is class as cheating right blizzard?

1 Like

test post to see its working

STILL same - YUCK!

Today is 3 months. I looked regularly to see if I could go SoM to Era HW. Still no such luck. Still only possible to go Era: Pyrewood, Kingsfall or Firemaw. Cannot even PAY to go Era HW. Now I give up and just leave characters to die with realm.

But can’t you transfer to Pyrewood, and then pay to transfer to HW? The transfer CD should not be triggered by a free transfer.

Edit:
I have the option to do a transfer to HW from Pyrewood (paid transfer). But like you, I dont have that option from the old SOM servers (where I also still have an unclaimed char).

1 Like

This I never thougth of. Thanks. I will see if I do want to pay as I stopped playing too long ago. But thanks for advice :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, at least move it to Pyrewood (for free) instead of letting it die, then you at least have the option later on to move it - or even stay on the PvE server.

2 Likes

Might do even if I am most for letting him die with server. I am so angry he cannot move to all Era servers as Blizz said as SoM began. ANd as SoM was crowded him played littel and is now still low level. I think not worth the bother - maybe only for Iron Buff :wink:

Scarlet monastery is my favorite dungeon sad to see this changes thats why its better with #nochanges

No, won’t pay to make up for Blizz’s mistake and second problem Pyrewood for me FULL. Have already max number characters there. Can not do. Only choice is then: Go PvP - Won’t; don’t play that. Go Wrath … I did go SoM to move on to Era (as promised from Blizz) later, not Wrath. I let all toons SOM die with servers!

Then your characters will disappear when they close SoM realms fully. You need to make a choice, lose them or that they end up on a realm and you transfer to HWL.

was my solution. This means I know well they will die / disappear with SoM server.

Are you sure you won’t change your mind later on and ask to restore your character. Probably it won’t be possible.

1 Like

I am sure. I have not very advanced characters in SoM- It was too busy, General no fun because buff and hurry, and I only went there to get Soul of Iron and go back to Era HW. I won’t miss three more alts :wink:

1 Like