Seasonal Sandstorms?

Does anyone know whether sandstorms in Tanaris are seasonal?
I have recently discovered the ‘pleasure’ of pet collecting as a distraction from pain (my ancient bones grate somewhat) and have been parked in Tanaris for almost 3 weeks waiting for a sandstorm to appear in order for the elusive Silithid Hatchling to spawn, to no avail. Tis most unnatural, that there are no sandstorms in the desert of all places.

I don’t mind waiting a while, it’s not as if I can complete Kalimdor Safari until Summer, due to the seasonal spawning of the Qiraji Guardling however, the infrequency of typical desert weather in the desert is a tad annoying :joy:

Don’t worry. The sandstorms aren’t season-dependant, they are just infrequent and don’t last very long. It can be a pain waiting for the Silithid (And Baby Ape in the Cape of Stranglethorn) to spawn, but them’s the breaks for us collectors!

Good luck!

Many thanks for the rapid reply Deezle. I didn’t have any problem with the Baby Ape, got a rare one on my first foray, that was the shyte fairy luring me into a false sense of security I suppose :rofl:
Well it’s back to my knitting between levelling the lower ones here, as it looks like I’m in for the long haul :sweat_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.