Second dps class, what about this?

I saw people talking about a second dps class for DHs and it being ranged which I think is a great idea but I doubt Blizz will ever do it.

So what about we had a melee class that focused on dots instead of our right damage? I think that could be pretty interesting and much easier for Blizz to implement.

I think Blizz right now doesnā€™t care about dps DH

2 Likes

Nah, mele is way to go. There is a hunter already :sunglasses:

2 expansions, still no changes to any specs. They just reused artifact powers.
Give up like the rest of us. Cancel sub or re-roll

2 Likes

Yeah I wasnā€™t talking about a range spec.

A melee dot spec is what I was thinking about.

2 Likes

They havenā€™t finished the melee dps spec let alone add another dps spec in.

1 Like

Look at affli and shadow and think again about ā€œdot focusedā€ spec, blizzard donā€™t want dot playstyle, itā€™s all about burst and direct damage. For me it feels really bad when dots are ticking for 5 damage and my ā€œdot focusedā€ class is doing damage by that one direct damaging spell.

Ranged dh would need to steal from lockā€¦ again. More specifically chaos bolt and fire dmg from destruction and shadow from affli, we already stealed the rest from demo for havoc :grin:. I would like that, but itā€™s hardly happening. Could they twist around it? Yes, but it wouldnā€™t feel special.
Also Iā€™m pretty sure it would not be a dot spec

Well we saw in legion some npc demon hunters with 2h scythe. That could be our 2nd dps spec.

Yea, named fel-god. Devs could totally see havoc being hard to playā€¦ you know we have to push as much as 5 buttons and make this spec literally 1 button rotation

Can you please specify what exactly we ā€œstealedā€ from Warlocks and I SWEAR TO GOD if you saw Metaā€¦

It may be not the same, but they had meta, got removed and we got it. You can talk all day about how they are not the same. This is a fact
Do I feel bad about it? Nope

You need to play Warcraft 3 More :slight_smile:

Wellā€¦ this is world of Warcraft, not Warcraft. My dh canā€™t spam chaos bolts. Good day to you :grin:

Meta in Wotlk/cata was a massive dps CD.
In MoP/wod it became a permanent form for demo warlocks.

In legion (when they reworked demo warlock) they gave meta to DH.

They wanted to re-work the spec and gave the ability to DH (like the warcraft 3 DH hero ability). Thatā€™s it

Just a shame that our meta is not a massive dps cool down

Do you actually know that this MMO is based on ā€œWarcraftā€? xD It might escape you but its all there in the name.

Please donā€™t bring us into this no matter whether in positive or negative context. We donā€™t care about the exact metamorphosis there are many alternatives, just as long as they undo this mess they have inflicted upon us

There is literaly no point about arguing who had it first, itā€™s a DH ability that should be DH ability, nobody will do anything about that.

2 Likes

After a while I think that chaos bolt is kinda our thing too. Locks should give it back.

I want it too, anything else we should take? :rofl:

1 Like