So uh. Which covenant legendary are you guys going for. Atm it seems like the nice balance between covenants for holy priests is gone since only nf and necro have somewhat useful legendaries.
The choice will be necrolord and you will like it, because blizzard decided that you need to run 1 covenant specific leggo and 1 normal.
For shadow at least.
I actually like necrolord on this holy priest as well. The legendary is a bit meh for holy, and I’m not really sure I want to go for another one. I know probably Night Fae is better, but I also want to play a bit of shadow, and I don’t have the time or resources to purchase more legendaries.
Nice to see that theyre pushing all to 1 covenant in 9.2, im wondering why make these covenants in the first place.
I’m necrolord, and plan to stay necrolord. I play holy mostly, also a bit of shadow. In 9.2, I only plan to get KSM and stop tbh, and I’m done with this expansion, especially the lego system. I understand now there will be new ranks, so meaning, we need to buy again new ones? These things are 150+k on my server per lego.
As we say in the Netherlands “Voel even aan je hoofd”, not going there, I already stopped playing alts because of this. Can even care about raiding and its progress. To each their own, but this legendary system is what mostly killed SL for me, and it just continues.
Anyways, Necrolord, the holy buff is not OP, but I don’t mind, I am sure I can do my keys without the meta covenant legendary.
Damnit i thought this was gonna be an epic thread about my favorite fruit :*(
What fruit? lol ![]()
I went for buying the legos, I caved I know. But only for this character, alts will have to do with less
(R4 max).
Bought 3 legos, 2 for holy, and 1 for shadow. Both using necrolord, so gg there. Not gonna change again, that type of choice makes it mandatory to stick to your covenant… sadly, but I do really love necrolord.l
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.