Secret Mount/Pet Appreciation Thread 😅

If i have to be honest, doing the lucid nightmare and Hivemind mount puzzles were some of the best content i have done in the game, alongside Baa’l/Uuna.

I really do wish they bring out more of this sort of things.

Any of your experiences youd like to share?

I think Lucid Nightmare took me about 4 hours of getting, and hivemind took me longer than i would like to admit xD but it was all fun none the less.

Have yet to obtain Yennifer

1 Like

I was intrigued by this until I heard about the glider bit and decided this was something I could just about live without.

I did the Legion one which had all those underwater bits. was ok apart the bit with the shipwreck at the end. I needed someone to guide me through there.
I do like these puzzle type things when they don’t involve too much hand-eye co-ordination challenges…

3 Likes

the glider bit is quite easy if you take of at a certain point and just stay straight :smiley: you do ned a fully upgraded Uuna do get the Baa’l pet aswell though

I never managed that one with the orbs in Highmountain, so I doubt I’ll manage this one…

1 Like

I have to agree, getting some of the secret mounts and pets in the game are fantastic experiences. We’ve come far since the days the Time-Lost Proto-Drake spawn rate was considered our best kept secret!

6 Likes

You look like a GM…blue text…that old school Wow logo in your Avatar… am I dreaming?

2 Likes

Shh…
Only dreams now…

5 Likes

Let us ride the Hive mind mount with anyone… some people have quit the game!

4 Likes

This is another prime example of failure of Shadowlands. The lack of Depth.

These Secrets have added so much more value to older expansions. The little adventures and storylines you can go off on when you’re not running any keys, and done with your WQ’s for the day.

I miss the old levelling style as well. Where you have 4 or 5 zones to go through, with lots of optional quest chains which can take you along all sorts of journeys. I used to just pick a random zone on each alt and level through that. Sure having 1 long campaign was cool, but the Threads of Fate is just terrible if just want chill out and quest. I would also love to see separate Horde and Alliance storylines again, that was really one of the most memorable parts of BFA for me.

Ooops, this isn’t a putting down Shadowlands Thread.

Erm… Yes, I have Jennifur and Uuna (which I found by accident), I haven’t completed her adventure yet though.

I’ve haven’t gotten Hive Mind or Lucid Nightmare though… .tbh, I might give Lucid Nightmare a skip, because it’s just another unicorn mount… I have far too many of those.

1 Like

I READ SECRET, HERE WE GO!!!

1 Like

?

/10charrrrr

= you see a GM you either be hatin’ or you be dancin’!

or alternative:

So, do people know about the free murloc pet under the ice in borean tundra?

2 Likes

Ah… the GM was probably a AI computer algorithm.

They’re not real… are they?

2 Likes

I agree and i know you did it the insanely hard way as well it is a great mount going to waste in my view.

2 Likes

Most of the time, my state of mind is a bit…questionable…

2 Likes

Waist of Time - Secret Belt Transmog - Guides - Wowhead

My next one to do.

1 Like

Agreed!

No.

Fo’ shame!

3 Likes

I’m actually quite disappointed with the Hivemind result, it was fun to acquire but the restriction that it only works with the people you did it with and the characters they played at the time is far too limiting.

I personally did not enjoy the maze part of the Lucid Nightmare but we did all the steps as they were discovered and it was probably not the best idea to start in the middle of the night.

I am amazed that people can work out the information based on what is presented to them.

1 Like

excuse me what?!?!

1 Like