Secrets of the shield maidens

Hi guys and girls I post this out of frustration. I have achieved level 120 on my main character and trying to back track to complete the pathfinder past 1 achievement. However after going to Stormheim area and working my way through the quest lines from the beginning to end and putting my thing in the hall in daleran I have completed all story lines apart from the SECRETS OF THE SHIELDMAIDENS. and no matter how much i look online and I back track my quests I cannot find where i have gone wrong.

I did see a post about the land mines in the row boat at dreadwake’s landing but there is no quest marker and i cannot find a quest line to start that so any one know how i can fininish this story line.

I should point out i am an Allience worlock if this makes and difference to storylines or start of quest chains.

You must get back to Validasdal or whatever how it’s called (place where Havi is) and there is undead with bat waiting for you with the quest to progress on that storyline :slight_smile: also click on magnifying glass on minimap and check “trivial quests” so you will see quests for lower levels.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.