<Section IX> [H] PvP Guild Recruiting

I Have always enjoyed Battlegrounds. And what makes Battlegrounds even better is having an active community to smash them with. I’m not sure what has happened and maybe i am not looking hard enough, but i cant seem to find many active PvP guilds on Kazzak.

So, Section IX has been founded and are recruiting all active BG and Arena spammers. We hope to house all kinds of experience, and people that want to, have a place to develop and reach the goals they want to achieve.

Current Plan: We want to be the guild that is known for its active PvP. We want to be the main hub for PvPer’s so that everyone is in one place. So this means, recruit! We are brand new so we need to get the blood flowing in the guild before we can decide on what to do next.

Future Plan: Hopefully, from the many members we acquire through our recruiting, we can begin to look at forming RBG teams. We want a fun atmosphere, so that is what we will be enforcing.

Future Future Plans: Even when blizzard finally realise their PvP gearing system is a shambles, and decide to rework the system. Raiding could still potentially be the best source for PvP gear. If this is a case, then we would discuss and organise a raiding schedule to suit.

Thank you for reading, this may be a little optimistic as i am unsure on the demand for a new PvP guild, but we will give it a shot!

Please, throw me a whisper in-game for any questions or if you would like to join!

Hope to see you on the Battlefield!

I will be exping new char on Kazzak realm for PvP. Mag’har warrior. i will get in touch with you when i create the char :slight_smile: at the moment im farming rep for it…

Hi I am very interested to join the guild

I am currently leveling my maghar warr on kazzak…this sounds very interesting. Will the guild ONLY do pvp or will it do weekly raid runs aswell?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.