Seeking newly created guild

Hey :wave:

This post is not like most others on this forum but I am hopeful of getting some response to it.

What I am seeking is either a newly created guild or an established guild that has never had the ability to clear Heroic content.

About me.

I have a long history in this game, I’ve been adventuring since vanilla days but always had my foot in end game content. Cleared every raid up until season 2 of Dragonflight on heroic while still maintaining a healthy balance between playing and real life.

I have held several officer positions, been a successful raid leader and even had my own guild, always clearing HC and achieving Ahead of the Curve.

My objective for The War Within.

To simply find a guild in need of some experience and guidance. I like to help others overcome difficult content, with a proven past of doing just that.

Whenever I have set up a raid team in my guild, I purposely target players who are inexperienced and have never been given the opportunity to experience higher content. Not surprising at all, the team still gets the end results in a calm and informative environment.

I do still have my old guild although it’s dormant but capable of being resurrected if that was an option.

What I would like is to see if any guilds out there fit the above and maybe have a spot for me, i’m easy going and very open once comfortable. I’m long past the days of heavy raid schedules and never rage or openly call out mistakes, I don’t care how slow progress is as I fully embrace the fact that there is more than enough time each tier to gain AotC. So add a way to contact you and we can go from there.

Hi, Suqo!

I’m a returning player (I was very active during WOTLK), and I want to rebuild my old guild, it still exists from that time, but rather dead right now. So kinda need some help to run it and was actually here on the forum to create a post for seeking someone like you.

Add my btag: Shacrain#2943 and we can have a talk.

Guild general:
Name: Ithildin
Members 614 (not to many active tho).

Hey Suqo, we are recruiting!

hit me up, Autopops#1822, interested to see where you are, I’m in a similar boat don’t mind helping or having a chat about whats possible.

Hi,

So since trying and failing to find a guild that caters to people that game later in the evening, like me who only games after my kids are in bed. I have decided to create a guild to give these people a opportunity to raid.

But could use the help if your interested

Addded, hit me up :slight_smile:

Hello Suqo,

I believe you could achieve your purpose among our ranks in The Raven Clan, we are newly formed by a core of experienced players seeking to do exactly what you’ve wrote in your post.

We are actively recruiting, and have recruited so far, all types of players to enable everyone to reach end-game challenging content.

We would love to add your experience to our passion-born project!

If you would like to have a chat find me in game or on discord @kerucqc

here’s our recruitment post: