Seeking Raiding Guild or Community for Casual Raids and Mythic Dungeons

Greetings fellow adventurers,

I am currently in search of a guild or community within the World of Warcraft realms that shares my passion for raiding and delving into mythic dungeons. While I enjoy challenging content, my real-life commitments mean I can’t commit to raids extending past 21:00 on most occasions. Therefore, I’m seeking like-minded individuals who appreciate efficient raiding schedules without sacrificing progression.

Here’s a bit about what I’m looking for:

1. Raiding and Mythic Dungeons: I’m interested in both raiding and tackling mythic dungeons. Finding a group that balances both activities would be ideal for me.
  2. Time Commitment: As mentioned, I prefer raiding schedules that end around 21:00 server time or earlier. I believe in being punctual and respecting everyone’s time.
  3. Mature Communication: While I understand the excitement that comes with gaming, I value mature communication. I appreciate a guild or community where members can express themselves proficiently without excessive cursing or toxicity.
  4. Class and Role Preference: Currently, I’m enjoying the playstyle of a Retribution Paladin. However, I’m open to discussions about switching to tanking or healing roles if needed. I find joy in the “slapping” aspect of gameplay but am flexible in my role preferences for the benefit of the team.
  5. Alt Characters and Realm Transfer: I have a handful of alts and enjoy leveling them up as quickly as possible. This allows me to participate in alt runs and broaden my gameplay experience with characters I am less familiar with. While I currently play on the [A] Bloodscalp realm, I am considering a switch to a more active realm in the future. Ravencrest is particularly appealing to me, as I already have several alts at level 60 and 70 there.

If your guild or community aligns with these preferences, I’d love to hear from you! Please feel free to reply to this post or reach out to me in-game. My tag is Jman#2293.

Thank you for considering me as a potential member of your raiding team or community. I look forward to embarking on epic adventures together!

Best regards, Jman