Self Heals need a -60% modifier

Serious, dps that can heal instant heal full life is a joke in PvP right now, they removed any meaning of having a healer.

1 Like

With this level of damage? Ok then

gl with that, when they nerf ww, sub, mm, sp and retri by 70% then ok nerf 70% heals.

Shamans are the worst for it! Did a BG yday, top damage was an enh shaman with similar gear to me on my hunter, he did 20k more damage than me (620k) but he also did 586k of healing, which is more than the druid healer in their team, but slightly less than their priest…

Shamans are literally rated as the worst melee spec in pvp atm, with the main reason being surviveability, yet you’re talking about self heals which require maelstorm to be cast instant anyway - and that only happens if you’re actually attacking.

Rogues, Ret pallies or basically any hard cc devastate any enhance shaman under any circumstances. Their astral is not even usable while stunned. How is this a debate?

1 Like

Have you considered that healing (and only after gaining enough maelstrom from fighting) is our only form of defensive? The reason you don’t need such healing is because you’re able to sit 50 yards in the background, mowing people down without taking any damage yourself!

Even then, enhancement shamans will quickly be mown down if they can’t get close enough to generate maelstrom.

I appreciate it’ll be different in arena, but in BGs when there is no shortage of enemies to smash in melee range they have healing that rivals dedicated healers. That’s all I’m saying.

Look, rogues are SO OP that it’s a miracle if you can even pull one heal (which won’t save you anyway), let alone more. Instaheal to 100% has huge cooldown, and it also won’t save you for long.

What SHOULD be nerfed is CC, rogues, and especially SAP range.

What is the logic with SAP range being so long, when no one’s AoE can ever protect them from the SAP?

Just make AoE range at least match SAP range or exceed it, or diminish SAP range considerably. The way it is now makes no sense - AoE is USELESS, when rogues can still sap you even if you use AoE!

I guess you haven’t experienced all circumstances. I saw a ret paladin be completely devastated by a shaman the paladin couldn’t even damage. So yeah, maybe not exaggerate or lie so much, thank you.

Imagine complaining about Enh Shaman. No, healing is fine with the damage as it is right now.

enhancement has only 3 heals and hes out of mana and cant cast or do attacks, shaman has no survivability thus he needs heals to survive, If its me than yes I outplayed you :slight_smile: as ppl were typing to me last expansion: l2p.

Healers cant heal current damage done on bgs and arena. Damage output is so much. I was with a gladiator priest yesterday leveling on skirmish retri killed our 100% hp in 2 seconds.

We realized all damage done on classes need nerf or all in game characters hp’s needs to be buffed.

Its from someone on twitch:
https://clips.twitch.tv/FlirtySwissMeerkatTheRinger

2 people die from 1 retri in 2 seconds.

Yes. Makes PvP healers actually relevant.

1 Like

Removing the healers from bgs and giving everyone self heals would make pvp so much better.

1 Like

100% agree

No it would by so lame and boring.

1 Like

And what about players that want to play a healer ?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.