Selling cloth on AH. cloth or bolts?

i have a ton of silk, mageweave, runecloth, netherweave, shal’dorei and lightweave cloth stacks.

my servers AH is pretty dead to start with, but the cost of the bolts seems far bigger than the actual cost of mats.

eg. 1 runecloth = 1g, 1 bolt of runecloth = 11g. as a bolt only needs 4 runecloth, this is a massive markup, even taking into account “labor”.

from people on more “alive” servers, is it better to make bolts? i have 22K netherweave alone… :\

From my experience some players seem to pay a little more for bolts, but cloth has a higher sellrate (you need some cloth for smithing, engineering, leatherworking in non bolt form and you can gain a few points in tailoring with crafting bolts yourself).

On very small realms I would definitely go for cloth, as only few people look for bolts.

2 Likes

ty. will leave it as cloth then. there aren’t many toons left on my server, so selling 22K netherweave will be painful, but less painful than the bolts i guess :stuck_out_tongue:

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.