Selling/Farming Heavy Junk Boxes for Insane in the Membrane Achievement

Good Day everyone.

Im offering my service to farm Heavy junk Boxes needed for the Insane in the membrane Achievement for 700g a piece ( but am also open to haggle :slight_smile: )
Im on Thrall-Eu
If anyone is Interested im also already sitting on a stash of 1405 boxes and willing to sell all at once.

If anyone is interested answer here or add A77Fordo#2749

Have a nice day everyone

[Sorry that i deleted the previous topic about this but the character shown there was a Classic char and i did not want to cause confusion on where i offer this. Its Retail]

Edit 26.2.2024: If anyone is interested, i am still offering to farm all Boxes and still am offering a full set of 1405 Boxes at once ( currently sitting on about 1600 boxes) . If you want them all unlocked before getting them i can do that as well. :slight_smile:

Edit: Am able to sell a whole collection of 1400 boxes once again :slight_smile: if anyone is interested just add me

1 Like

I really recommand his services.

He’s been helping through the Ravenholdt quest/reputation to get from end of honored to revered/exalted by making spawning mobiles banks in front of Winstone Wolfe his 2 guilds filled with Heavy Junk Boxes, with his alts, one after the other.

The process was very quick and easy, and he’s been as helpful as one can be.

I am still offering a full set of 1400 boxes. If someone is interested feel free to add me :slight_smile: