Semi-Casual Paladin looking for Guild

I’m looking to get out of LFR and into actual raiding.

Having been primarily rDPS (and US servers) for most of my WoW days (since 2004), I’m not as familiar with tank mechanics, but I put forth my best effort.

I also like running old content for xmog gear, whether for my main, or for alts. Speaking of which, I’m leveling a Zandalari Troll Druid (feral), and will likely follow that up with a Goblin Mage, and some sort of Hunter.

When Classic launches, I’ll be devoting some of my time to leveling something there, so if the guild is open to/on board with Classic, that’s a bonus.

This is the Paladin I’m trying to find a home for.

Apparently, the forum decided to use the wrong avatar.

Edit: Apparently I can’t edit the main post, oddly enough. I hadn’t really considered realm transfer or re-roll, and honestly, I am primarily open for Friday/Saturday night raiding due to work.

Please add me,

Beckmiester#2563

Please add me for a friendly chat Tsikiu#2403

Hi Mooseadin.

You didn’t mention if you’d be open to transferring realm/rerolling, or what level of raiding you’re looking for, however, potentially we could be the type of guild you’re looking for.

I run a Horde guild on the joint realms of Lightbringer/Mazrigos. We are an 18+ social/casual raiding guild who raid in Normal and/or Heroic level raids twice a week - Wednesday/Friday at 9.30pm to midnight server time.

We have a wide mix of people with varying interests in and out of game. Most have busy real lives raising families, holding down jobs, studying etc.

In-game many are altaholics. Some raid regularly, some never, and some are somewhere in-between.

We have no restrictions on who can raid … if you have the gear for it, then it doesn’t matter how often you can sign up, or what rank you are … just add your name to any events you wish to attend.

We are looking for someone who would be happy to tank, but also is okay going in a different role when we already have enough signed - we generally follow a “first come, first served” rule on events … so the sooner you sign, the more likely you are to get your preferred role. Having said that … as mentioned before … plenty of people have alts and we usually have some who are willing to switch around when needed to accommodate as many as possible.

Effectively we have space for any role, because we can just shuffle around :stuck_out_tongue:

We are a casual raiding guild … we’re not planning on getting to the top of any league tables and we can’t guarantee getting Ahead of the Curve each raid, but we do have fun and we do, occasionally, kill a few bosses too :wink:

We’re happy to have people along who have never raided before, or don’t have a lot of experience, and equally happy to have people who have loads of experience.

As for Classic … we are currently planning on trying to get a guild up once it comes out, in order for current guild members to have a home away from home. We don’t know how active it will be yet - it just depends on how well it holds attention from present-WoW. We’re currently waiting for confirmation on what realms will be available, so people can (hopefully) reserve character names on the correct realm prior to Classic launch.

If this sounds of interest, please check out our realm post, where there is further information, including how to apply:

Added.

Am doing some streaming on leveling my troll alt tonight, but can chat as well.

I hadn’t really considered realm-transfer, but I’ll certainly be leveling alts.

Raiding I would like to do regularly, not guaranteed spots or realm firsts or anything, just for the experience and learning the fights so I can get better at tanking.

Sounds like y’all might be a good fit, excepting the wed night raid time. Of course I realize that’s to accommodate those with jobs/family, so I wouldn’t expect that to switch up. I’m more of a Friday/weekend Raider due to work, sadly.

1 Like

hmm wierd i havnt got any friend request, can i try and add you? :slight_smile:

Yeah Wednesday is pretty much an established raid night for us … and possibly for a lot of other guilds too (although I do know of some that only raid weekends). Friday we have less sign-ups simply because Friday night is sometimes a “real life” night for those who have them :stuck_out_tongue: