[Semi - HC - Evoker LF Swe Guild

Heya! So, after a 2 year absent i am back and wanting to raid.
I speak Swedish and english and is primarily looking for a
swedish guild that raids 2-3 times a week and off raid do mythic + everyday (or as often as possible). Atm, im playing Evoker Devestation as DPS, but can also play Augmentation (Not that fan of the healer spec).

So a Semi - Hardcore guild that do Heroic (Not mythic) raiding, fun environment, have a good laugh ,sociable ingame and Discord chat.

I also have a friend DK/Monk DPS/Tank that is also interested so, if any guild want 2 DPSlet me know here or ingame.

Have a good one.

Note : Guild I am in right now is a temp. (Guild Perks like HS CD).

First off, welcome back :+1:

We are Above the Lore, Stormscale EU - a newly formed guild this season so have spent much of our time building an active core group and pushing M+ keys. With season 3 in the not too distant future we are making plans for a dedicated raid team with AOTC in mind. Likely to be 1 or 2 raid days a week in season 3 but the guild is active most days with groups running M+ etc, which of course will continue alongside raiding. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee regular raiding right now but the guild is most definitely an active, social environment. Discord server up, most members from the UK / Sweden / Finland but all speak English well.

If you and your friend would like to join the guild discord to introduce yourselves we can do that, otherwise if you’re interested feel free to get in touch with me.

Bnet: QweggyD#2216
Discord: QweggLa

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.