(semi serious) Key delete button

You call your mom a dinosaur butt?

That’s rude man.

I mean most people i know call crawgs abominations, atleast im giving them a cute childish name

Crawgs are adorable.

Underrot and Shrine can just marry each other, have demon babies in hell and never be seen again… then I may be happy.

1 Like

We need someone with a TL3 to post up some adorable crawg fan art now :joy::joy:

And move into tol dagpr together!

1 Like

That demon baby is called Siege of Boralus.

3 Likes

I would marry you just for the reasons of hating the same things as i XD .
Its even harder for tanks when you do mytjics

Maybe tell everyone what is the problem(s) you have with UR and im pretty sure everybody will help you solve the problem(s)

That would be a better solution since its one of the easy keys to do :laughing:

1 Like

We’ve already done this. Seems like the problem were ppl not moving out of stuff and when they actually do they buttpull other stuff. And explosives. Not killing explosives. So not really the dungeon, more a ppl affix :sweat_smile:

Adds are annoying as always, and as a tank, i need to avoid projectiles and keep momentum of aggro on my enemies otherwise my teammates die and we go full wipe.
Gragmaw, somehow, my teammates couldnt destroy all the maggot spawns on the floor and than they setted explosives.

Most dps are casters so they are slow on movement, so most of the time, my team goes full wipe after being fixed on when trying to engage on enemies.

Talking about enemies, things would be much easier if i could aggro 1-2 enemies at a time because most of them are elites but because there is enemy areas where when you aggro one enemy, the enemy pulls 4-6 enemies half of the time,
what the concludes to is imminsive stress and thiccen skin of survival when even a druid tank is not enough tank the enemies that the ur holds.

There is no team position or good tactision unless we dont count youtube because whenever it comes to blizzard and game acknowledgement, there isnt, all comes from communities, like “what does this do, what should we focus on first” all this information basically comes from trial and error, yet again, if you are reliant of community support of youtube videos and everything

And lets say if you have all the information to fight againts the adds,
you need.
1.Team that speaks english.
2.be a tank and give information about mobs that could harsh dps and give constant advises to beat the mobs and bosses.
3.Find suitable players for the job and not under il geared people.

I simply just want to go into dungeon, tank it, loot it, and repeat.
when i need to wonder like albert einstein on my movements and taking care of my team as a boss and as tank, its becoming more of a work then a free time enjoyment where you can waste time and have good time.

mythics are probably the second last place where you can gain better gear but because the FIXES and the hp buffs, damage buffs on enemies, it makes everything much slower (going through difficulty and earning reward is the point) but making enemies unfair and making you weaker, is like fighting a whole dungeon filled with mini-bosses.

If i could shoot twilight devistation after every 5 seconds, i would be like “oh yeah, its hard but not mind numingly hard that it would need extra tactics”

If i could re-roll keys even once per week, i could ignore shrines and ur like the plague.

When making groups for m+ it can be helpful to bring some melee for the shorter interrupt.

In the end it all comes down to practice. M+ is the endgame content, and u have to learn the dungeons and what to interrupt, stun, priority target and so on.

its hard to learn anything when everybody quits.
so what are you going to learn when you have nobody to be with.
because lets be honest, wow players quit if they feel like that the instance they are doing is too difficult for them, so they rather not waste their time and just find a better dungeon to go to.

Have you considered joining a community instead of pugging?

im already in a guild.
its small guild so mondayin low keys are usually bottom of the list.

I’m not talking about guild but communities. There are communities out there that does keys where no one will leave even if u fail and timer is gone. Communities where u can learn the dungeons and get tips from more experienced players if you want. The option is there if puglife is a hassle.

usually its like 1 out of 1,000,000,00 odds of anybody suggesting a community

Lucky you that i’m gonna suggest one. Then its up to you if you act on the suggestion or not.

1 Like

there we go

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.