(semi serious) Key delete button

I want to delete Underot mythic key from my bag.

Go inside the dungeon alone, stick key in and leave/repeat and downgrade it to a comfortable level to get rid of it quickly.

3 Likes

To make it a little more serious topic. I do would love a change where we can reset our key once a week. Or get a blank key (with set key level) out of our weekly chest. Then at least 1 dungeon that week will be one you want to do.

We opened in our group this week 3 siege, 1 kings rest and 1 freehold. The 3 sieges are just dead to us. We have done the KR and freehold already :smile:

I honestly think players should be able to delete their keys once a week.
Or maybe delete a key and choose a random dungeon that’s not the one the player had deleted.

Last week I got multiple Workshop‘s, I dislike that dungeon and I don’t intend to do it above 16 anytime soon. On the same week I got three Workshop keys: a 20 and two 19s, all downgraded to 16.

It would have been convenient to have an option, as I said only one time a week.

2 Likes

thank you.
because i already got wiped 5 times in it with different teams and it leads to nowhere.

1 Like

Would be nice to be able to delete your key and get another. Since thats not an option, maybe we can find out whats going wrong in UR instead? Where do your groups struggle?

1 Like

Biggest problem first is matron probably, it randomly attacks a teammate and deals allot of damage.
Second, there is allot of adds, you aggro one, you aggro a whole army.
third: gragmaw boss with explosives.
fourth: im too tired to even try it anymore because i am tank and its huge f**** pain in the a** to tank stuff and keep the aggro on enemies that deal millions of damage on my teammates and than…they die.

Yeah i guess thats more the players then actually the dungeon itself? Ranged need to step away when matron charges them. Also player fault if they buttpull (yes its easy to do down in cragmaws room if u’re not aware of the surroundings). Explosives can be a pain in the rear on certain bosses for sure, not much one can do but try to kill them all.

1 Like

i would feel confident if i had team full of demon hunters stacked on leech.
Because by this point, im just really tired and have brim full of hatred on the dungeon because you need somebody to be smart and good with tatics.

The matron they can just side step and never get damage :frowning:

The whole ‘armies’ pulls idk from :thinking: which pulls do you mean? In a lot of packs there are priority targets. Like at the start that pack in the middle before the split, you need to interrupt the priest a couple of times. It helps to just take it out fast.

I can see trouble on the platform-packs before the 1st boss. I would even suggest to just invis/shroud those. On +10’s with awakening you skip those with the obelisks anyway.

Underrot is in a coordinated group a very good dungeon. In cragmaws room the bloodswarmers are doing a lot of damage on the fixate. But they are stunnable :slight_smile:

Cragmaw itself you should not get explosives because people should run over the maggot/ticks/whatever the name is…

But i see your frustration :frowning: Good luck further! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This I like, although I imagine many people will end up doing one weekly Freehold.

But then, that’s a fine lesson in dungeon design for Blizz. If everyone prefers the same place, they should be trying to work out why, and how to balance dungeons better in future so that people don’t avoid certain ones and crowd into others.

(I sympathise with the OP. I have a UR+17 and it’s tyrannical week. This feels like a great way to waste an hour and then realise we can’t get through it :frowning: )

I can trade you my KR 20 :sweat_smile: i’m already crying…

1 Like

I’d offer to help but… we’re both healers :joy_cat:

Thanks for the offer though, but i think i prefer 3 dps on tyrannical week :stuck_out_tongue: Just have to sacrifice the shadowpriest to the golden snake and it will be fine :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I runned this one yesterday evening, and i am STILL crying :sweat_smile:

1 Like

She charges a person and they need to react quickly.

Everyone that can need to interrupt/CC as much nasty stuff as possible.

1 Like

The old system of letting us destroy our keys and get a new one when completing another dungeon was far superior. In our group we tend to ignore and consider them dead keys if we don’t want to run them.

3 Likes

Yeah, just don’t make 'em restorable, since that was the original issue.

Yeah remove them from item restoration. Problem solved, but I think they just didn’t like us rerolling keys.

2 Likes