(semi serious) Key delete button

Id trade for my 19 TD. i Despise that dungeon so goddam much.

We should honestly be able to reroll keys. Titan Residuum would be the perfect currency for this. The players who have already done all their +15s and thus ‘‘beaten’’ the M+ content as far as completionism goes who usually have 480s in every slot can just get their residuum every week and spend it on rerolling their keys for purely pushing RIO score.

1 Like

No need, already have a 20 TD in our grp aswell :sob:

I want to delete all my keys that I already did at 15 yet I can’t. For instance yesterday I got some I did already. Joined 3 pugs who failed on boss 2 shrine of storm. Wasted 3 hrs. Wow m+ is so much fun and new content. Amazing

1 Like

I love UR, just wished we didn’t have to kill that adorable crawg.
For that I understand why you want it deleted.

It’s called a dinosaur butt you uncultured swine

2 Likes

Crawgs are not dinosaurs, they’re corrupted children of Krag’wa.

I said it’s called a dinosaur butt you uncultured swine

2 Likes

You call your mom a dinosaur butt?

That’s rude man.

I mean most people i know call crawgs abominations, atleast im giving them a cute childish name

Crawgs are adorable.

Underrot and Shrine can just marry each other, have demon babies in hell and never be seen again… then I may be happy.

1 Like

We need someone with a TL3 to post up some adorable crawg fan art now :joy::joy:

And move into tol dagpr together!

1 Like

That demon baby is called Siege of Boralus.

3 Likes

I would marry you just for the reasons of hating the same things as i XD .
Its even harder for tanks when you do mytjics

Maybe tell everyone what is the problem(s) you have with UR and im pretty sure everybody will help you solve the problem(s)

That would be a better solution since its one of the easy keys to do :laughing:

1 Like

We’ve already done this. Seems like the problem were ppl not moving out of stuff and when they actually do they buttpull other stuff. And explosives. Not killing explosives. So not really the dungeon, more a ppl affix :sweat_smile:

Adds are annoying as always, and as a tank, i need to avoid projectiles and keep momentum of aggro on my enemies otherwise my teammates die and we go full wipe.
Gragmaw, somehow, my teammates couldnt destroy all the maggot spawns on the floor and than they setted explosives.

Most dps are casters so they are slow on movement, so most of the time, my team goes full wipe after being fixed on when trying to engage on enemies.

Talking about enemies, things would be much easier if i could aggro 1-2 enemies at a time because most of them are elites but because there is enemy areas where when you aggro one enemy, the enemy pulls 4-6 enemies half of the time,
what the concludes to is imminsive stress and thiccen skin of survival when even a druid tank is not enough tank the enemies that the ur holds.

There is no team position or good tactision unless we dont count youtube because whenever it comes to blizzard and game acknowledgement, there isnt, all comes from communities, like “what does this do, what should we focus on first” all this information basically comes from trial and error, yet again, if you are reliant of community support of youtube videos and everything

And lets say if you have all the information to fight againts the adds,
you need.
1.Team that speaks english.
2.be a tank and give information about mobs that could harsh dps and give constant advises to beat the mobs and bosses.
3.Find suitable players for the job and not under il geared people.

I simply just want to go into dungeon, tank it, loot it, and repeat.
when i need to wonder like albert einstein on my movements and taking care of my team as a boss and as tank, its becoming more of a work then a free time enjoyment where you can waste time and have good time.

mythics are probably the second last place where you can gain better gear but because the FIXES and the hp buffs, damage buffs on enemies, it makes everything much slower (going through difficulty and earning reward is the point) but making enemies unfair and making you weaker, is like fighting a whole dungeon filled with mini-bosses.

If i could shoot twilight devistation after every 5 seconds, i would be like “oh yeah, its hard but not mind numingly hard that it would need extra tactics”

If i could re-roll keys even once per week, i could ignore shrines and ur like the plague.

When making groups for m+ it can be helpful to bring some melee for the shorter interrupt.

In the end it all comes down to practice. M+ is the endgame content, and u have to learn the dungeons and what to interrupt, stun, priority target and so on.