Sense, I'm looking for it

but illidan told us that the legion lacked intelligence back in legion maybe their far to dumb to create such objects in the new lore :smiley:

after all the deceiver seems to have the deceiving skills of a toddler and is easily triggered by velen’s remark that his a monster to be honest legion just made the orc out to look even more stupid for being duped by this guy

Its part of Illidans character to be a narcissistic douche that thinks he is more intelligent than anyone, and feels entitled to look down on pretty much everybody.
But that doesn’t (or shouldn’t) make him right whenever he throws around said statements.

The Legion was more than pure brawn. And “stealing” this move from a character known as the ‘Deceiver’, feels like a disservice to the story that went on before this.

I don’t think a story needs to crap on the previous events in order to pump its importance.

2 Likes

to be honest Kj’s character in legion felt like a massive let down he was nothing like any of us expected i think

Hey, that’s exactly what I yell at my monitor when I have 9 imps around myself!

As for the Valkyr… Uhm, now correct me if I’m wrong and I probably am but, weren’t the Halls of Valor an after-death place? You can go there in your Warrior class hall quests right after you die at the beginning, so… maybe it’s halfway in the Shadowlands, or perhaps it IS in the Shadowlands itself, that would explain why Valkyrs come from there.

1 Like

Those impudent imposters imperiled important improvements!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.