Serious issues with realm merge? Kilrogg, Nagrand, Runetotem to Arathor and Hellfire

My guild had over 600 chars in last night but this morning it was reduced to only 273. Most of the ones that were removed during the merge are inactive players but not all - even so, some are on a break til SL and when they log back in, they will think I kicked them and just join another guild. Also, ALL events on my calendar have gone. Blizz please correct this. Some ppl have said when they log in, they will appear again but I have 3 chars that were removed (I’m the GM btw), and logging them made no difference.

1 Like

@Ieeroy: Please see here:

It doesn’t matter if they’ve been inactive for 14 or more, they were still my guild members and when they do return, they’ll be guildless and think I kicked them when I didn’t. I want it repaired.

1 Like

Sorry, I realise now you were pointing out that there is already a thread - thank you

1 Like

It’s frustrating to log on and find stuff broken, I hope it’s resolved quickly

I think they might still be in guilds, just not being visible. That’s because (in the guild i’m in) I noticed some crown symbols without a name beside them at the bottom of the guild member list.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.