Server change broken

This has been going on for a while - follow the link in this post - Server change broken - #5 by Ananda-kul-tiras and you should be able to do phone callback now or livechat later. I’m not sure if GMs can solve this or not but it’s worth a try.

They have not solved it at all as they are not looking into this at all as all tickets you get from them is happy transfer as this matter has bin solved and it has not i have had it for a week now cant transfer my main at all and all i get is happy transfer you have no issue …

Hey, anyone else Have experienced error when trying to transfer character from server to another? Been having this error come up every time I try

• Error please address these issues: - This character has active auctions. Please cancel them and try again

I have had the same problem for nearly a week now, I haven’t had any auctions for about 1 week now, my AH is empty and mail as well. I opened 2 tickets since I started experiencing this, first GM said “yeah, we fixed auction and mail issue now, you should be able to transfer” the other one “Be patient we know the AH and mail issue” /sigh. So I write here now because I STILL can’t transfer the character /cry sob /cry

1 Like

I have exactly the same problem and have made a post and ticket about it.

I have been trying to do a character transfer for 2 days now, but every time I try I get the error message that I still have active auction, which I dont…

I have tried deleting all addons and cache.

I have tried from different computer, yet I still get the same error :

This character has active auction. Please cancel them and try again.

I need to be present at a raid tonight in new guild…

This is really bad.

Hyar

1 Like

It is related to “auction house mails not being delivered”. You have not received the gold from AH sales, that is why you can’t transfer. The gold that is up in the void, waiting to delivered to you, is counted as “active auction”

Hi everyone,

I consolidated a few other threads in this one.

So while we’ve already fixed the most common causes for this, there is still an active issue under investigation at the moment where past auctions that have already concluded or been cancelled are incorrectly preventing character services.

We’re working to address the problem as quickly as possible but please note that Game Masters cannot help with this directly, so making a ticket wouldn’t speed up the resolution.

Thanks for your patience and understanding for now and hopefully we’ll have a fix for the root cause shortly!

Is there any ETA?

I need to inform my new guild about whats going on. This is most unfortunate…Is there any compensation we are getting for this?

Thank you in advance for your answer.

yours,

Hyar

1 Like

Day 8 still cant transfer do to this issue

1 Like

Guess I should just tell my guild to wait for me with the progression on mythic? lol

2 Likes

It has been 2 more days since the last update…

Can we please get a blue update about when this is going to get fixed?

This is terrible. I need to do the transfer ASAP, and I just cant. its been like this for more than 10 days now.

Hellooo anybody therE?

2 Likes

Dear Gms and Blues,

I have just tried again, and still no change.

Could you please give us an update about when this is going to get fixed before you leave for the weekend and start enjoying yourselves, while leaving us in this problem for more than 10 days?

What kind of compensation are you going to offer us for this?

Looking forward to your answer.

yours,

Hyar

1 Like

Keep dreaming bud. I just got kicked out of my guild for not being able to transfer for the last 6 days.

Still no update from a blue?

i made few ticket about this last 10 days getting most of the answered as its solved when it has not bin ,then 2 days ago a GM saw i have active auction from 14 of jan that’s just hindering me in transferring and i have no idea if they are doing anything about this do to that i was told to wait and i could then transfer after 18:00 yesterday but no i still have this issue and there is no ETA or any news this issue so i guess we just have to wait and hope they are looking into this so far i lost out on the guild i was suppose to join on the toon i wanted to transfer.

Same issue. Been over a week with nothing changing. First ticket they said it’s an issue relating to the AH but no idea what, so no solution.
Made a new ticket, since nothing’s changed.
At this point they should just manually transfer us for free since they have no idea when this issue will be fixed even.
But of course they wouldn’t want to lose out on that precious precious money they’re so entitled to.

2 Likes

I have the same issue :frowning:

Very same issue here… january 27. I double checked AH, didnt have any auction, also checked AH with other addons, still no auction post.

Glad it was tested out before hit live…

Day 12 still cant transfer , this issue needs to be fixt.

Dear Blizzard.

I hope you guys had a nice weekend, because we didn’t as we still cant transfer.

I tried during the weekend.

I have tried now and still the same issue with AH.

This is getting very serious now as the Mythic is approaching on Wednesday and my new guild is expecting me to be there.

If I fail the transfer the mythic is already gone for me as they will take the other warriors for the whole progress.

Can you finally fix this for us? or do a manual transfer?

I don’t know what you can do to help us but it needs to be done before the reset.

I have played this game since vanilla beta and I have never seen you communicate this bad.

You have always been able to help us out but right now, its only silence since the merge of this post.

Do you even care for us? to let us know that you are working on it or giving us any kind of information?

We all in this thread would appreciate your update.

Thank you.

yours,

Hyar.

3 Likes

Wrote gm ticket, the answer what i got, was for another issue, not for my current problem, nothing changed.

Giving another shot, maybe this time not a robotic gm arrives, and will actually can help me.

One belives, that a paid-service bug should be prio fix…

1 Like