Server change broken

I cannot do server change on this toon it keeps telling me i have active auctions , even if i don’t have any at all .

1 Like

Im still having this issue no auctions and still i get refused to server transfer my hunter do to the messages about that she has active auctions.

(that’s a reply from a blue - it turns green when quoted)

1 Like

That’s a different issue they are getting clear your mail message and I’m getting active auction messages so not same issue .

My apologies - it was late at night and I misread the posts. You will need to contact Support. You should be able to do this by live chat or phone callback for this issue later today which may get it fixed more quickly than a ticket - https://eu.battle.net/support/en/help/contact/167/ticket

2 days now and still have the issue ,no auctions up at all , made ticket that they don’t answer at all ,

Hi there!

So the phantom mail issue referenced above, as well as another issue relating to previous auctions were both addressed in hotfixes yesterday and affected characters should now be able to transfer.

Please try again whenever you get a chance, and as mentioned by Ananda don’t hesitate to contact support directly if you’re still having issues. Thanks!

I just did the update for the hotfix and did try again few times last one like 1 min ago i still have this issue so no it Has not bin fixt and its Not a mail issue its a AH issue that keeps telling me i have active auctions even if i have zero ah up !!!

nice … got respond from my ticket and no it did not get fixt like he says in that reponce still have that issue
Hey there! ⌒☆

This is Game Master Xxxxxx reporting for duty!

Thanks for reaching out to us and for your patience in waiting for my response, I truly appreciate it. Sorry to hear about the character service issue. I know it can be frustrating especially when this is holding you back from enjoying your character on the realm you like.

You should now however been able to transfer Vivianne.

Day 5 still cant server transfer do to the active ah message and even with tickets nothing has bin solved or mention about a fix .

Same is happening too myself two tickets that where basically copy and paste answers, makes me wish I hadn’t bought the 6 month subscription

Day 6 still cant transfer and still nothing being done to fix this issue

Since I was unable to find any posts regarding this, I decided to make one myself and hopefully give answers to people who might be having the same issue as me.

As the title may suggest, I am having a pretty darn big issue transferring my character from Ragnaros EU to Silvermoon EU. When attempting to purchase the transfer via the shop in the character selection screen, I am prompted with a red text saying that I still have active auctions and that I cannot transfer until they are taken down or sold. The issue is that I, in fact, do not have any active auctions and haven’t had any for over 24 hours and am still having this issue. I would like to know if this is being looked into and when can we expect the ability to transfer characters back.

i made a post about it last week Server change broken still have this issue and seams like nothing is being done about it

1 Like

Hello there,

I have been trying to do a character transfer for 2 days now, but every time I try I get the error message that I still have active auction, which I dont…

I have tried deleting all addons and cache.

I have tried from different computer, yet I still get the same error :

This character has active auction. Please cancel them and try again.

If needed, I can send you a screen shot.

Anyone can please help me out ?

Since I need to be present at a raid tonight in new guild…

Thank you in advance for your help.

yours,

Hyar

Do you remember if you tried to sell something on the AH with this character recently? It could be that your auction sold but you never got the mail with the gold as it has happened to lots of us.

Nope, I believe I havent posted anything on AH recently.

It sounds like a bug then, it would be better to submit a ticket about it.

I have already done that yesterday but no response so far :S

i can imagine your frustration. I guess you have already tried disabling your addons and emptying the cache folder already. Maybe try to cancel any active auctions you have on any other character and try again.