Server chosen for WoW classic - RP PVP

Hi guys,

So i do believe the best choice is to hop on the recently announced wow classic RP-PVP server.

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/announcing-rp-pvp-in-wow-classic/67502

The main reason for this is due to the fact that I bet many people get back into wow afterwords, some may not even be in the loop that classic is a thing as blizz is not marketing it much. I am talking of people from way back when who don’t use this forum.

They would rightly believe most people from the RP-PVP community would be playing on the RP-PVP server.

Anyway that’s that, I will also be making an Alliance community guild for classic launch for everyone who wants to get together with old friends and stuff, I’ll make a post about that some other time.

<3

4 Likes

Brilliant news. With only one realm being open it’s going to create some massive scale battles and plenty of opportunities for a bit of skulduggery.

Looking forward to the vibrant community that’s going to flourish.

1 Like

ABoG will be rolling on this RPPvP server. Heil and Kill.

1 Like

very good, look forward to the fights and drama.

So Blizzard finally caved in, cool.

Am debating wether to join any pvp server tbh, have a feeling pvp will be complete dog. Also doubt Ill be playing that much due to retail commitments, so with the time I do have… cba getting camped, kited and or gy walks.

hah what???
Did you not used to gank?

Of course, I ganked and I got ganked

Pyrewood Village baby!

ya so what is wrong with it now??

Reav, where did you read about Forsen maybe rolling on ZT?

Nothing, dont worry :slight_smile: Everyone loves the idea of pvp in classic and I’m sure it’ll last a long time.

On classic Reddit

1 Like

I’ll see you bois on the PvE server :slight_smile:

RP-PvP it is then!

Yes!
Come to the RPPVP join the discord too Nat!
maybe you can see some old people you knew.

I might do that!

Also, just got this same name on the hunter in ZT :smiley: Now if only these 2 weeks would fly by faster… :sweat_smile:

Yeah most people on discord were saying the naming was a succsess mostly, some well known guilds got left out and dont know what they are doing though.

1 Like

Be rolling on ZT with some members of Durance of Hate, even have people returning simply for classic it seems, cant wait :smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.