Server down or what?

yes… it’s down

I can get to character screen but can’t login or change realms.

After about 5 minutes of waiting, I can see my character in the login screen. Then, I login and it takes about 5 minutes on the loading screen and then I get immediately disconnected.

I don’t understand how the subscription model still works for this game . The servers are trash every expansion release. And now it happens after release aswell. Remember this happened in the whole of BfA.

3 Likes

I’ve been playing for couple hours no issue but all my mates got disconnected and can’t queue again.

I expect such issues on release day. Maybe a day after too but it’s sunday. Wtf are they doing?

I guess alot of people used the free transfer so the server got overloaded?

pretty sure that is a queue so they can’t overload it. if it’s busy it takes hours to transfer

Server is not down. I was playing with my friends since 7AM and now I got disconnected. They are still playing just fine but I am stuck for minutes on “Logging in to game server” and then when I get into the menu and at the end of the loading screen I always get disconnected and have to do it again. This is my 6th try and probably the last, screw this piece of trash paid game.

1 Like

Managed to get in but server is dying.

I just want to log in clear my mail and jump ship to another server <3

P.s is it just draenor log in servers or all?

1 Like

…and freeze, here we go again.

What a f**ing joke

1 Like

Are YOU using the free transfer? NOBODY is using the free transfer dude and it wouldn’t have any effect on the server.
The reason it crashed is because it is peak type and like I said NOBODY is leaving and you are not either.

It seems the queuing system is broken, just allowing logins and then DC within 5 minutes, this is my 4th cycle of trying.

In case anyone wanted to changed server for free, blizzard just made a post

Decided to not transfer eventually, but strangely there’s lag even tho i managed to get in with no queues.

Still fighting with strangers I see. Go outside mate, you need fresh air…

do you need to take meds?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.