Free Character Transfers Now Available For Some Realms

Better be the big uns!

Hope this stops the threads…

5 Likes

Huh. There really must be a lot of people playing Shadowlands if Blizzard extends free migration this far and wide. That’s a lot of servers.

In before transfer character ques

1 Like

Inb4 “OMG I play Draenor 2 b wif friendz, I’m not transferring!11!!1!” :crazy_face:

21 Likes

Question:
Why can you move from a High/Full realm, to another High/Full realm? I could move from Tarren Mill to Argent Dawn. From Tarren Mill to Ragnaros (Also a full server) - Wouldn’t this just cause new queues, for when raids open, just on different servers?

Why haven’t you prioritized medium and lower servers on the list? People only moving around High/Full servers is not going to fix any problems.

Blizzard, please just continue the work you did, with Merging/Connecting servers. the EU still has massive population imbalances, especially as you rolled out a discount on transfers just before Shadowlands.

At least thanks for the transfers. <3

Edit: I managed to test this. Moving characters from Tarren Mill (Full) To:
Argent Dawn (full), Ragnaros (Full), Karazhan (full) Before I ran out of character slots on my account.

Edit(Again lol) I made a little video as people think I’m trolling. This was after rebooting and relaunching the game. I’ve transfered about 5 character now:

Video: https://youtu.be/M_w3NdOb-DA

Edit: (For people say you can’t. I could)

Edit: I did more testing on Tarren Mill. I could also move to “The Maelstrom” - another High Populated server. And I moved another character to “Ragnaros” which is also a Full server.

The first transfers just completed: This character has now moved from Tarren Mill (Full) to Argent Dawn (full)

Another one moved sucessfully to Ragnaros (Also a full server)

(I will ofc delete all the characters. I just really like doing QA for Blizz, whether it’s in Alpha, Beta or on Live! <3 You Blizz.

7 Likes

Let’s see if all the “free transfer or refund” topic starters actually move :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

you cant?

2 Likes

Well that’s broken, because I can! :upside_down_face:

Edit: Yep! This guy is moving to Argent Drawn. From one Full Server to Another. :

My test-druid Slimteddy is now pending to go to Argent Dawn. :joy:

1 Like

Inb4 ppl transfer to kazzak free! LOL

1 Like

are you sure? i just tried it and i cant. when i type in tarren mill it doesnt offer me the drop down.

edit: dont get a drop down for kazzak as well

I cannot move to Argent Dawn. The big servers are unavailable.

Also thanks for this. Draenor can eff off. I’ll be transferring all my characters.

7 Likes

Because not every high/full server where having issues. For instance my main toons are on Silvermoon but my back up toon is on Revencrest which barely had issues at all this week so I was able to play my alt first(this toon) until today when I was able to get onto Silvermoon for the first time all week.

3 Likes

Kaivax, I have an issue and no one is listening, HELP! Please? :slightly_smiling_face:

Mine is to do with mage tower appearances.

I unlocked the Mage Tower appearances on all 36 specs during Legion. And unlocked some of the colour tints. I thought I could go back and unlock them whenever to be unlocked on my account

I used to play on the Kul Tiras realm, where I unlocked the appearances. However, during BfA I started over again with 12 new characters on a more populated realm (Ravencrest). I then decided I wanted some of the tints for killing HC Kil’Jaeden. So I went on them completing it but nothing unlocked so I went back on the toons from Kul Tiras to unlock it on them. When I killed KJ the colour unlocked. Then I went on my Ravencrest toon and nothing there. So then I submitted a ticket to see if I was bugged.

I was advised to once again complete the criteria on the Ravencrest toons. I did kill HC KJ again and still no green DH tint for mage tower appearance. I was told to submit this as a bug.

So am I right in thinking I will never be able to use any mage tower appearance unlocked on the toons who have the mage tower appearance if the colour is unlocked after Legion?

1 Like

Not for me. My 25 druid is now transfer pending to go from Tarren Mill to Argent Dawn, from high to high. Lmao fail.

Nah you failed:p now gm might reverse IT kekw

What are the best medium pop servers for Alliance and Horde?

1 Like

Kazzak and draenor in a couple of hours =P

6 Likes

Very funny lul

2 Likes