Server First Sulfuras?

sup mates, it’s me your boy Nikmosh,

we got maybe the first eye of sulfuras drop on the server, we don’t know, but what we know is we can forge the first Sulfuras on the server!
Cause I am playing a warrior I am poor af, so I have to ask you for your help!
The hammer needs to close 10K gold to be crafted, I am being supported by my guild like crazy with mats, they are awesome!
Now, I am asking you, Horde of Shazzrah-EU, everyone who can afford it, to send us a little gold or some mats to do it even quicker, let’s beat the Alliance to server-first Sulfuras!
We can do this together! Even a single gold per mail to Nikmosh would be enough if enough people jump in!

Every support is appreciated, every gold or material or even tip to get this grind done quicker!
I thank you all in advance, let’s build a server community, especially on Horde side so that we rule the server once Phase 2 with open world PvP being in focus drops.

I love you all, Nikmosh from the guild CICADA

[Proof of Sulfuras] (https:// imgur. com/a/WmjCq8E)

2 Likes

Hey Nikmosh,
i would like to support you!

Megoon :wink:

Our lek gatherer work very hard, farm boars in valley of trial for lek. Many hours, measly lek gains. Now you ask to hand over our lek?! Are you creazy!?

1 Like

I’m agree with Ihroe

How can we do trust to ensure this is not some corporate scam designed to relieve the Albanian community of all of our lek? We already struggle to meet the demands of our corrupted officials who extort us every Wednesday, how can we be expected to relinquish more of our funds into your hands?

Now I know why your guild are cheapskates with the enchanting tips :joy:

Why would you give it to a warrior to begin with are you newbs or something 2/10 no ty

Update - Turns out server first Hand of Rag was completed last night. Congratulations to Alliance.

Eye of Sulf dropped for us last night on our first rag kill as a guild

Who got it on the Alliance?

Really, gieff gold so I can has legendary !.

Damn ppl are dumb…

Sorry to say but you dont have the first one.
We already got 2 Sulfuras on Alliance side.
The Legendary one ofcourse.