Server queue fix inc

Plot twist : Solution involve adding back sharding.

How do you know that? How do you know that more people have transferred to the full realms compared to transferring away from them?

One thing is 100% sure. If more people had used the free transfers, we would not have had this problem. Your claims may or may not be true but the first premise is always true no matter if your claim is true or not.

Could you please ask them to use their own forums to convey important information instead of twitter ? thanks…

incompetent service… i dont mean you :slight_smile:

how hard can it be for such a big company to make an automatic dual posting to Blizzard forums at the same time as posting it on twitter ?

I dont want to use twitter to find information about wow.

One day no que, next day que = more people.

It could just be the corona virus getting everyone to re-sub but could also be mass transfers/heaps of people starting fresh on the servers that have a queue now. One thing’s for sure, if more people were moving away than coming in then there wouldn’t have been a que.

That’s just factually incorrect.

The population have not increased on Firemaw more than other realms as far as I can see. It’s just that when not enough people moved away and used the free realm transfers, the realm stayed full, and now when most countries are in quarantine people log in more and play more, and that reached a threshold. When you reach that threshold you can’t login until someone logs out.

One thing is 100% sure. not 99%, but 100% sure. You would not have a queue if you used the free realm transfer. There would not be a queue if more people had listened to the warnings and used the free realm transfer. No matter if more people moved to Firemaw or not, that’s an indisputable fact.

With that said. Blizzard have been unreasonable slow to react and comment on this. The fact that we have a pandemic and quarantine is reason enough to act and offer free transfers or whatever needed so people can play the game.

This is the FIRST blueposte even acknowledging there is a problem WELL DONE! now lets just hope they can fit 4000 more ppl on to the server. stop transfer to the server and give some the option to free transfer out of the server.

I told you before. People admit, in both the game and reddit, that they regret moving there. Did one quick search on Reddit, and this was just my first result: “With paid transfers enabled I am thinking about moving my Tauren Druid to big realms like Shazzrah or Firemaw How are these realms nowadays? Originally I skipped them because of massive queues (5+ hrs was too much for me) but it seems now it looks better? My current realm is slowly dying and a bit overcrowded with one particular nation lol. Thanks.”

Ofc they do.

I know that people have moved to Firemaw. People are free to choose any realm they want.

But the question is how many have moved away from Firemaw.

How do you know that more people have moved to Firemaw compared to moving away from Firemaw?

You don’t know. Just say it. You don’t know. It’s ok to feel things and believe things. But you don’t KNOW.

All we know 100% sure is that if more people had listened to the warning and used the free realm transfers there would not have been any queue.

https://ironforge.pro/server/Firemaw/
The drops are free transfers
Edit: Sorry, the first drop is actually paid character transfers

All realms have that drop at that time. Not sure why.

Anyway, Blizzard is funny. Internal testing they said? To turn on a thing for the third time? I wonder why they waited so long. Well it’s good, so it wasn’t some layering or something.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.