Server transfer policy!

Hi thanks for adding many new features to Wotlk with faction change and new transfer features!
But i have one remark, i have had my main chars on Firemaw now for a long time, i have 4 lvl 80s there no 80s on any other servers.
But yet i cant transfer my alt on another server to Firemaw?
This feels stupid… like i know this policy is added to not overcrowd servers etc. But as it is my main server i am takeing up my spot no matter what, and why shouldnt i be alowed to transfer my 60 alliance mage from Gehennas too Firemaw?
When im already playing on Firemaw ?
I guess its some issues around this where people can abuse this, but lets say you make a mechanic where the server u have played the most or have most highlevels are considered your main server?
Anyways, have a nice day, and i hope you fix this cause i want to lvl my alt with knowing i will actuly play it on the server i want to play it.

Have 2 80s on Firemaw and 1 80 druid stuck on dead-æss Mograine.

Even now, after the unlock of Firemaw, I cannot move my druid to Firemaw.

Yup… and the whole thing is based on that servers shouldnt die etc. meanwhile my alliance mage is getting ganked just by logging on since its basicly only ally left on gehennas xD

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.