Services Channel keeps resetting, cannot turn off anymore?

Hello @blizzard? Any update?

1 Like

same problem for me :slight_smile:

Making settings for each chat channel, next time i log in it is all the same again?

Pls advice

2 Likes

I thought this was just happening to me! Help!

1 Like

I know many peeps have this issue but no one seems to adress it here.

waiting for the standard answer though …

Very annoying with the reset of chat. Even tryed to delete and reinstall game, still same. Channels selected for each chat window is not saved.

1 Like

Would love to see a solution here.

1 Like

I now see there is an older thread with some blue answers.

Same here.

Edit.
but I don’t want an addon to fix this

Good morning all,

Two hotfixes are currently planned to fix this bug (as well as the different bugs that have been reported since the patch about character settings not being saved correctly).

While we don’t have an exact date for these hotfixes, it will probably happen early this week.

10 Likes

Thank you for the update!

Thank you!

Great, super!!

about time

Any update on this?
Patch this morning, log in ever hopeful (I know, silly me). Left the channel, did a little bit questing, quit the game, went out to do super important non WoW stuff (I know, nothing’s more important really).

Log back in and BANG, services is back.

Fun new issue I just realized since 10.2.6.

My cam max setting will reset to default. Can happen randomly or when going through a loading screen.

Not sure if this has been mentioned or noticed before but it’s infuriating. Addons that handle auto 2.6 max distance don’t help. Cvar editor addon stays set to 2.6 yet I’ve had to write a macro to gain max distance every time this occurs. Very frustrating.

“Target of target” and Display → Status Text also keep resetting even after the channel fix …

Thanks for fixing the issue.

Do you understand that we was expecting new thing to actual retail wow ? not some time event ? If they did not add 10.2.6 to road map for retail wow i would not say anything but i was expecting thing to actual wow which this was not because its more like standalone game like fortnite(battle royal) so thats the problem. And when you are using “you hop on a bandwagon to hate on things… typical…” then i can use same logic “you hop on a bandwagon to hypetrain on things… typical…”