Set voidwalker as infernal

Like back in legion we could talent for either infernal, which was pretty much an aoe voidwalker and doomguard which replaced imp.

However now voidwalker have the aoe attack infernal used to have, so might as well give warlocks the option to set their voidwalker to infernal under the barber.

And maybe imp as doomguard as well.

And in the case of pvp… Just disable the customization for pvp environments if it’s too much of an issue.

1 Like

I’ll pretty much permanently play Destro if I can have an infernal to replace the voidwalker.

1 Like

I would rather just have it as another demon we can use instead of replacing, currently voidwalkers on use is good for affi on raids as its a 20% hp gain on 2 mins.
We currently dont have an aoe pet other than felguard but thats only for demo.

I think something that would be cool would be if this was for destro mainly as we already use infernals alot, it obviously wouldnt be as powerful.
Perhaps at 50% of a normal infernals damage output as you would have 100% uptime on it.

whats funny is other people would see your doomguard tiny in raids, it might aswell be an imp xD

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.