Setbonus mistweaver

Hello, I figured i’d make a topic on this

I am very unimpressed with the bland design of 2 setbonus for mistweaver.

The 2set bonus to increase hot duration on essence font is a very poor designed set bonus. The hot doesn’t heal for much to begin with.
Furthermore, essence font as a spell is exclusively used in the raid.

In pvp / 5 man dungeons essence font sees little to no use so that setbonus will have no impact.

The 4set bonus spawns a circle around you that if you stand in it your get a little bit more healing.

The idea is ok, mistweaver is abit of a turret healer with soothing mist so having a stand still and healing empower circle is OK. Atleast that is something you react / play around.

2 Likes

Essence Font shines if you play without Mastery

Absolutely agree with your take, the Set Bonus brings nothing besides a bland healing output buff for Raid specific content. Mistweaver is not so underrepresented in M+ and PvP because of lack of healing output, but because it has nothing to provide outside of flat out healing. Tbh I expected a gamechanger set bonus like the Set Bonis for other healer classes. Mistweavers on other hand just got the 100th healing buff which we literally don’t need.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.