Setting up new guild

Hello, I
I’m seleth and my off char is wildewilfrad in the game and wanting to setup a fun social raiding, pvp guild on ashbringer.
Where only just starting so any one can join as long as jou have the basic understanding of you the game work.
And at least some bis prepaid slots( not all are needed ) ( if not we as a guild will help you get them.
In times i got so fad up with the new mentality in the game that every one thinks they deserve ever kind of loot and that if you get b*tt buddy’s with you guild master you will get the best loot and player who are not so social and dint want to kiss the guild leader bottom wil get way less loot.
AND THAT’S NOT HOW I WANT THIS GUILD TO Work.

by this i hope this will become a guild who will get friends with each other and at least also think other players deserve some nice items eventually you wil get you items and other wise the guild will help you get em

So this is how i will set up my guild with loot drops the classes who really need it can roll for it.
Then if no one want its the classes who want it for there off spec can roll for it.
and if no one need it for there off-spec then it will we disenchanted and put in the guild back for ppl who need mats for and enchants.
Will get them for free ofc
I hope you all agree i’m always open for suggestions so feel free to contact me when ever

Greetings seleth

if ya need the apply link
pm me

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.