Severed strands 0%?

Severed strands 0%?
why isn’t 3%?

tooltip display bug thats all atm :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello! The Severed Strands buff tooltip showing 0% is a visual bug only and will be fixed in the 20th Anniversary Celebration update. The 2.25% damage and healing bonus from the buff is working as intended.

3 Likes

i did say that 20mins ago :stuck_out_tongue:

so where is severed strands for m+ ?

you know the mode you made literaly unplayable unlike raids ?

no no only raiders deserve to have the ocntent nerfed eh ?

1 Like

I missed most of last week’s raiding because of an IRL issue,

I killed all 8 raid bosses today and only have 8 / 16 finery, am I now permanently behind?

yes / 10 chars

Well thanks Blizzard I guess…

Where’s our guild bank items?

On stupid stuff like this you can answer but a thread filled with questions you can not even spend a few seconds to respond? A thread you made, a statement full of lies that you made. How about you man up and come back to us, how about you treat us as human beings, how about some empathy from your soulless corporation.

If you’re going to ignore us: I’d advice you to get a different avatar and name. Because every time I see you post I will remind you of your lies. I still got quite a few months till my sub runs out.

3 Likes

While you are right to complain at every opportunity as is everyone else in that mega-thread, I wouldn’t point your hate at specific members of forum mods. They had nothing to do with it, and likely will never be able to speak to the people responsible, so all it will do is net you a forum vacation.

Also, being permanently behind my raid is not a “small issue” smaller perhaps.

He was the one bringing us the message, he is the one not following up on our questions. So no, he doesn’t get the luxury of hiding behind ‘Just a mod’.

I don’t want to be accused of white knighting so I’ll say one thing only.

A long time ago, I worked in a call centre, and from time to time we had to take calls to explain “bad decisions” by management, we had no authority to change those decisions, merely to hope that explanations placated the callers.

The message Linxy is sending (or any absence thereof) is likely coming from some sort of order from above.

1 Like

Not like that is a unique experience you know.
Most of us have been there… but if you take the paycheck → you get told. When you don’t like that: leave the scummy company. I’ve done so in the past, they can to.

No it’s not a unique experience, but I would never repeat what some of the “Public” say to people in customer service, I’m glad I long left it.

I really hope you get your stuff back, but there’s probably a better way of going about it.

Not permanently but temporary.
I had one boss drop 2 Fineries today on LFR even though I did have 8 from last week which makes 12 Fineries for 11 bosskills for me.

you do know its new reset yes ?

I found a brother from a different mother. There be some fire in your belly son.

Ive got two months left. Rather than playing the game i am tip toeing around the forums with the harshest language i can get away with that still sounds acidic enough to make you frown but not enough for them to start handing out gags again.

It took them close to 11 weeks to fomulate that 1 paragraph hollow and insincere apology for losing guild bank items last week. That is how much they care. The only thing they care about is their bank baance and how much they can fleece from their players.

I have to tread carefully sine i want to keep this up till i leave.

In the more than 40 years of gaming have i never seen a compnay more calleous and uncaring than what was formally known as blizzard. Blizzard is dead. Those guys left a long time ago. What we have now is bean counters hell bent on serving up time gated metrics as content and not much else.

They dont care about bots that bring in real life cash. They say they do but i dont believe them since a three month ban cycle is not frequent enough. They also have warden that i spretty much spyware on your PC but it cant detect multiple clinets on one PC?

Yeah, multiple clients. No individually run bot farm would express that kind of instant responce when it comes to 10 birds all pickign flowers at the same time. Then all at the same time flying off.

1 Like

He is passing them along to whoever needs to hear but he can not answer to you without there say so , he is not the one you should be mad at to be fair.

They are the one I should be mad at. They are from the US, they have contact with the devs. Unlike our ‘useless’ support team that can’t do anything.

That being said, guys and girls if you want to keep discussing this… answer me at: https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/guild-bank-missing-items-update/

I don’t want to derail this thread more than I already did. People should be able to whinge about their stupid visual glitch in peace. :dracthyr_tea:

Yes but he cant give any answer unless they say so.

You are allowed to whinge never said you couldnt but do it at right people :slight_smile: