Sexism, ANTI-LGBTQ+ and Skin-Based Racism has no place in RP in 2021

Basically if the game contains a protected groups like minors. You should never RP relationships. Its a big RP’ing no-no. It does not matter what type of relationship that is being RP’ed.

A 12 year old minor cant go on dates with other 12 year olds or be left alone without a parent. You cant run the risk that RP adult themes, in a game were the risk is a minor becoming involved. Its just asking for trouble.

How’s a guy holding another’s hand more an adult theme than the genocide of the Draenei / genocide of the Night Elves / internment of the orcs / abuse of the dragon consorts / corruption of people through fel/undeath?

1 Like

Hang in there. I don’t claim it’s going to get better because Eastern Europe has been going backwards for many years now but you can work towards leaving it. That’s what I had to do in the end to finally be safe.

It’s just a shame that we must cut ourselves off from our own roots to be able to live.

1 Like

Like we literally had a full blown cinematic of Varian screaming as he bursts in a massive fel explosion.

Holding a minors hand in the context on a relationship. Is likely called abuse, ingame or not. Why risk a run in with the law. How do you know the person you met in WoW is above the age of consent?

If you want to RP a relationship on the internet there are adult website for that purpose.

Remember kids, asexual homosexual people do not exist. Everything related to LGBTQ+ demographics is intrinsically tied to debauchery.

Apparently.

5 Likes

Remember, if you hold hands its abuse.

What?

3 Likes

pretty sure RPing with a minor is still OK tho, hey who’s kno–

Yeah that’s rly awful to hear. Wish I had a superpower to just make people nice so I could wave away the homophobia lol. Don’t know if I want to leave my country, but I know living elsewhere would make my life 1000% easier. :pensive:

1 Like

Also could be called grooming a minor, if its a relationship you are RP’ing.

So why is being gay bad again?

well i hope that you haven’t RPed with a minor in your wow career then

hey why is this a RP realm again?

Where are you making the mental jump that LGBTQ+ theme = pedophilia? That seems unusually homophobic. Neither Flynn nor Shaw are minors; nor is there any explicit romance/sex ever mentioned between the two. Yet by your definition their relationship is an “adult theme” that warrants an +18 sign.

What you are doing is standard anti-LGBTQ+ propghanda 101. There is nothing harmful about LGBTQ+ people, so you need to appeal to irrational, emotional arguments to convince people to support your bigotry. Make it about the children and people will support you without thinking. There is nothing complex, harmful or sexual about two men, two women, two trans or any combination of sexual orientation holding hands and kissing. Saying there is is dehumanizing and objectification and its sick.

7 Likes

Like this whole thread started going downhill when Aelles started being randomly homophobic and the minute he was called out on it; he made the jump from homophobia to paedophilia.

1 Like

Turns out someone gave a guy from the 1950s access to the WoW forums,

6 Likes

Is this Aellas one of those PCU people i heared about? The people that ruin everybodys day by acting like 40 year old soccer moms that need to protect there kids from everything thats remotly related to mature themes?

So long as you dont RP that ingame you are fine. Minors like people 12 years old are protected under the law. They cant consent and thus cant take part. Like take setting up a WoW bnet account. A minor cant sign a contract, their parents have to do it for them.

Just moment ago, I finished a quest in Night Fae campaign where Lady Moonberry told this unicorn kiss his beloved as a supposed cure for a curse.

Why is that wrong again? (spoilers by the way. Hehehe)

But why are you assuming that everyone is running around ERPing with children? People know each other through various other mediums than bumping into each other randomly in Goldshire.

No. Two of the people challenging him are, though - one of them myself.

1 Like