Sha of Anger's respawn timer

I dont get why Sha’s respawn timer is RNG (between 10 and 20min) while other MoP world bosses like Galleon have a static 10min respawn timer. Its so annoying to farm that boss on multiple characters. After 10th min you need to stand there and look at your screen, otherwise you will most likely miss the kill.

I was under the impression all the MoP bosses were on a 15 minute timer now.

1 Like

Sha seems to be an exception. Oversight from blizzard maybe?

Nope, Oondasta and Galleon have a static 10min respawn while Sha of Anger and Nalak are RNG 10 to 20min.

Nalak as well? Damn. Never bothered with him. Blizz was maybe testing different timers but never changed it to either the one or the other for all bosses

Oversight i guess. Back in the day Oondasta and Galleon used to have a really long respawn timer but in Legion Blizzard reduced it to static 10min, sadly they forgot to include Sha and Nalak which have their original respawn timers.

It took a raid of roughly 40 level 85 players to take down the Sha of Anger. The sha originally appeared in one of five possible areas of the zone, each spawn point coming with its own minions surrounding it.[1] As of Patch 7.2.0, it only spawns at the Burlap Trail point and respawns 15 minutes after it was previously defeated.

I have been phased to another shard occasionally and that does mess with the timer.

But I don’t think there is a big difference between 10 and 15 minutes that it’s worth the debate :slight_smile:

Im farming it on around 20 chars and im 100% sure that the respawn timer is not 15min and im not constantly getting phased on different servers.

Example today, i put [Lilian’s Warning Sign] on the ground and Sha respawned at 18min mark, after that it respawned after 11 min (also saw spawns past 20min) Sign never phased out while i was switching my characters which mean i did not phased on a different shard.

Im using the WorldBossTimers addon to track the respawn.

My experience too, I also farm Sha on 20 and it is definitely between 10 and 20 minutes. For some reason I end up arguing with people about it almost every week. It is strange people cannot use a timer and observe it themselves.

I think most simply don’t care. It’s supposed to be 15mins and it’s not much over or below.

2 Likes

They do not all of them work the same as Sha no static 10min wait at all they are 10-20mins

Galleon is exactly 15 minutes to the second, you can even see people with WBT counting it down.

Well i must be unlucky then my WBT doesnt and you just proved my point the others are not static 10mins :confused:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.