Shadow Crystal Focusing Lens

Okay so I don’t know if this is the correct location for this or not, and I did submit a ticket in game but whether or not that was picked up on, I don’t know.
Anyway, onto the issue at hand. It seems at some point during the last expansion or maybe even Legion, the Shadow Crystal Focusing Lens (the cool little laser pointer) seems to no longer cast from your hand, but somewhere around your midriff (or lower depending on your height) from inside your torso.
I’ve tested on every race and gender combo and it’s a universal thing.
The other focusing lens’ (Shadow Jade, Jade, Prismatic) all work as they should, it is only the Shadow Crystal lens, which has also changed appearance from bland purple to the shadowy effects that Warlocks and Priests use (perhaps that has what has caused the issue?)

Now I know it’s not a major requirement to fix this ASAP (took long enough for the Smoke Flare’s to be fixed…) but it is a cool little item, especially for RP and especially with the new effects it uses!

Here’s hoping it’s sorted soon’ish!

For letting the rest of us know, yea :slight_smile: The devs don’t come here though.

If you submitted it as a bug report, the developers will see it, but you won’t get any feedback. Though it may end up being fixed at some point.

If you submitted it as a support ticket then you’ll hear back from support personnel but they won’t have the power to fix it, they’ll likely just forward your bug report the same way you could.

Bugs are reported ingame and that’s the best way to get to a dev. Expect a Blue to come along, say this and close the thread.

This is true. Bug reports should only be submitted via the ingame tool.

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?