Shadow-lands. Lets prune DH and buff everybody else

Blizzard.

Just do it.

Prune Double Jump

Prune Mana Rift

Prune their Dispel

Reduce their mobility by 50%

Outright prune Meta and give it back Warlocks.

then just leave them completely ruined like they should be .

25 Likes

The nerfs to DH/DKs/locks better come soon or most people will stop pvp

5 Likes

destru is getting buffed :monkey:

Most have stopped already

4 Likes

You seem to always forget mage :thinking:

5 Likes

Everyone seems to forget assa rogue.

Wut?

2 Likes

We are too busy hating destro and dh cleaves.

2 Likes

i certainly have not forgot assa i think it needs nerfing just as much as destro, and dh.

2 Likes

Honestly fire mages and assass rogues might be stupid aswell, but I have WAY more fun playing against them than I do playing against DHs and destro locks. DHs and Dlocks make me want to stop playing immediately while rogues + mages make me annoyed, significant difference

6 Likes

Necrotic get nerf to 4% (down from 5%) and
Destro is indirectly buffed with VoP buff (+12% proc chance)

Exactly what you needed :thinking:

That’s fine for me but the “wut” was directed at the destru getting buffed.

Think they mean Vision of Perfection buff

Why locks should be nerfed lmao. If anything, they need huge buffs. Warlock is atm is unplayable in most situation. Maybe in 2v2 they may be annoyance to some people and that’s all. Warlock is unplayable overall.

That’s why MLD won the last summer tournament. Unplayble indeed.

Destruction is a tier one spec and that’s all. Maybe the other two specs aren’t playable but WARLOCK is damn playable.

7 Likes

Thats why is one of the most represented spec class in the game yay

3 Likes

PvP is balanced around 3v3 since it makes the most sense. And classes have their own class fantasy, for example warlock is the snail who can’t move but supposedly hits hard.

So in arena they are viable, but overall, warlocks are unplayable overall. Try playing one outside the arena, then we will talk again.

1 Like

There are lots of other classes in ladder, and when i look at them i see most high rated warlocks have the worst win/loss ratio of all the other classes.

This is the arena forum?

5 Likes

Whatever the changes you do, it will effect everywhere.

And no, warlocks aren’t OP in arenas either. Take a look at ladder, warlocks are not even an issue there.

destro is op in 2v2 and 3v3 the brackets where pvp matters the most so where exactly is destro bad? rbg? is anyone even still playing rbgs? wpvp?

8 Likes