Shadow needs a good dot spread!

Unfurling darkness has no effect on the speed at which you can apply dots. It’s used in PvP to make it easier to dot through interrupts and such but in PvE it doesn’t let you apply dots or do anything relevant with them any faster than just pressing VT.

has a point watch hope devs watch about shadows looks esthetics.

The concept behind the dot spread with Mind Blast is reasonable, it would certainly help somebody like Demonade, it is actually similar to an existing Priest talent Revel in Purity which will spreads Purge the Wicked to one additional target when casting Penance.

It might work with Mind Flay or Mind Flay: Insanity* as opposed to Mind Blast a little tricky with a proc into proc, I mean you don’t often associate Shadow Priest with a RNG type build but it has worked out quite well before.

1 Like

Revel in Purity is a Discipline specific Priest talent in case you cannot find it in the Priest talent tree.

They should re work shadow completely in the expack after this one. They wont touch shadow now for the next two years. Shadow crash needs to go away! It does not work in m+ because tanks just rush everything. The crash travels so slow and miss half the time.

Also it shouldn’t be hard for the dev team to make dot spreading more rewarding. Big advocator for mind bender gameplay would be fun to have dot spread with mind blast and mind flay rather than a boring 20 sec miss CD.

Also half the talent for shadow is rather dull. Also removing mind sear sucks. But it is what it is the dev team has to rework priest. Rather have a 5man Power Infusion than a 2 man infusion would make it better.

It has had quite a big rework with several of the new talents in TWW, a void aoe follow orb which may be the best visual ability in the game and several other changes.

A cool idea for the 5 man Power Infusion, although it takes away the class specific Bloodlust, Time Warp… (all other group haste buff abilities) from the various classes. It extremely important to have unique abilities to keep raids and mythics from running 5man same classes, 5 man Paladin stack !!! (yes I know the topic of discussion is Priest right now) ^_^.

1 Like

I’ve been wondering if or when or how they could make priest better and pi needs to go 5 man am tired of having to tab down look up whom does more damage. With a 5man pi everyone during a pickle can do something.

Also it would no matter what make priest viable pick for any spec if all their spec had this.

But other topic they should either make cascade effect on shadow crash or change so you can see whom or what it affects I’m not impressed by it in the slightest even if its bugged etc.

Priest has no aoe stuff for group content.

Mage has shields literally what good does priest bring woo a sloppy Pi for one more person. Make it a 5man then we can talk.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.